𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

chapter twenty-eight: confession
2.9, party guessed

     Spencer tiredly follows Derek and Scott through the abandoned train station. "I'm saying we need a new plan. Because next time, one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal." Derek tells the two, walking into a train cart.

"Ugh, I get it." Scott sighs, "We can't save Jackson." Scott states. Spencer leans on one of the poles in the train, looking at Derek who has sat down. "We can't seem to kill him either." Derek remarks.

"I've seen a lot of things, Scott. I've never seen anything like this." Derek says, looking eyes with the werewolf, looking down he scoffs, "Every new moons just gonna make him stronger."

"But how do we stop him?" Scott asks, Derek shrugs, looking up at the two. "I don't know. I don't even know if we can."

Scott shakes his head, "Why don't we just let the Argents handle it?" Scott asks, "I'm the one who turned him." Derek sighs, "it's my fault."

Spencer stares at the ground, "And who's to say the Argents don't just use Jackson?" Spencer asks getting a weird look from the two. "What? Jackson does whatever he's told to do, and I don't know about you two, but I don't trust Gerard. He seems like a backstabbing bitch. Even to his own family." Spencer states with a shrug.

Derek nods in agreement to the girl, a ringing brings Spencer out of her little thing, she excuses herself and walks out of the train answering her phone. "What's up?" Spencer asks, "You need to come to Akari's. Like now." Cole tells her, taking a second, "Something's about to happen and you need to be here for it."

"Cole, what's about to happen?" She asks, only for it to stay quiet on the other side of her phone, "Cole!" She exclaims, not getting a straight answer out of his quietness. "Just get to Akari's." He demands.

Spencer turns around as Derek and Scott walk out of the train, "Everything okay?" Derek asks, Spencer only nods, "I've gotta go." She tells them, waving to the two as she leaves and heads to her car.

◂◧ʚ❀ɞ◨▸

     Spencer had gotten to Akari's, walking in it was dead silent in the house. "Winnie?" Spencer calls, seeing the girl pop up with a sad expression on her face. "What happened?" Spencer asks, walking into the dining room, spotting both Akari and Cole sitting at the dining table.

"Oh god." Spencer whispers, "Where's Melody?" She asks, looking around the room. "Spence, sit down." Cole tells the girl, pushing the chair out for her.

Spencer looks at the boy suspiciously, cautiously taking a seat, Akari continues "This is a very long story, but since your 16th birthday, Melody has slowly been coming closer to death each day she comes closer to you. Which is why she left years ago. But, since she's back and has come to terms with death, it's time to pass on the Lennox family business."

Spencer looks at the woman confused, "The family business?" Spencer asks, "It's more of a thing for Beacon Hills. I'll explain more later, but for now you need to put Melody out of her misery."

"I'm not going to kill her!" Spencer denies, standing up out of her seat, Akari sighs, "That's not what I meant. You just have to take her hand, and Melody will pass on her angel blood to you and pass on."

"So I'm becoming an angel?" Spencer asks, getting a nod from Akari, "An angel and the guardian of Becom Hills. The supernatural world at least." Akari informs the girl.