𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

chapter twenty-four: ewwwww
2.5, venomous

     Spencer and Winter sat in Akari's living room, explaining to Ryder the whole supernatural thing. Akari walked back in from the kitchen, a batch of cookies on a platter.

"Now, remember. There is a chance you don't turn into a werewolf." Akari tells him, "Like if Winter would've been bitten she would've become a Kitsune earlier."

Ryder nods, "A Kitsune is a fox, right?" He asks, Winter slightly nods. "Essentially, yes." Spencer tells him. "But, of course this is all up to you. With the Kanima running around, I understand if you don't want it."

Ryder shakes his head, "No. I want it." He tells her, his head snapping towards her. "Alright then, come with me." Spencer tells him, not wanting to bite him in front of Winter and Akari.

Leading him to the hall bathroom, she opens the door, flipping on the light. Letting him walk in, she closes it behind him. The bathroom was surprisingly spacious, though that's probably because Akari's house is a mansion.

"Are you ready?" Spencer asks, looking Ryder in the eye, he nods. "Yea." He whispers, Spencer nods to herself, "I'm going to bite your shoulder." She tells.

"Ok." He says, ready for the bite. Spencer's fangs slowly release from her gums, leaning in slowly she sinks her teeth into Ryder's shoulder.

The boy moans out in pain as Spencer releases him, blood dripping down her fangs. "Ok, I'll help bandage you up now." She tells him, a kind smile on her face as she gets a bandage out from under the sink and begins to cover up the bite wound.

◂◧ʚ❀ɞ◨▸

     Spencer and Stiles rush into business class, quickly taking their seats beside Scott. "Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news." Stiles tells him.

Spencer turns forward, seeing Issac sitting two seats in front of her. "I think he already knows." Spencer tells him, staring at the back of his head, slowly turning to look back at Stiles.

"Well.. this is tense." Spencer states, looking over at them. "And you know what I just realized." Spencer states, "What?" Scott asks, looking over at her.

"I'm supposed to be across the school. In math." She states, softly slapping her hands on the desk, she stands up, saying by to the boys she makes her way to the other side of the classroom to get to her actual class.

◂◧ʚ❀ɞ◨▸

     Spencer went to her right class this time, one that she shared with Scott and Stiles. Coach's class. Winter walking in right behind her.

Spencer takes her seat behind Stiles — who sits beside Scott — Winter taking the seat behind her, the two getting out their books to start the questions on the board.

"Hey, testicle left and right. You too, Spence." Jackson says, looking back at her to make sure she'd listening. Turning back to the two boys he continues. "What the hell is a kanima." The trios eyes widen, turning to look at Jackson, not expecting that question.

Before either of them could say anything, Coach begins class. Dropping his news paper on his desk, he turns to the class. "All right, listen up. A quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult... I'm not even too sure you could pass it." Coach explains.