𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

chapter twenty-seven: wolfsbane
2.8, raving

Spencer sat on the counter in the back room, "What's he doing here?" She hears Scott asks as he unlocks the door for the alpha and his beta. "I need him." Derek states vaguely as he walks in. By the smell Spencer could tell it was Issac.

"I don't trust him." Scott tells him, "Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either." Issac glares at him. "And, you know Derek really doesn't care." He tells the two, being done with them already

"Wow. Why are you all so annoying." Spencer states as she leans on the door frame by Deaton. "And where's the vet. Is he going to help us or not?" Derek asks, looking at Scott, ignoring Spencer's presence.

"That depends. Your friend, Jackson, are we planning to kill him or save him." Deaton asks, looking between Derek and Scott. "Kill him." "Save him" four voices say, Spencer gets hit on the back of the head, "Ahhh! Bitch." She says, turning around and seeing Cole standing behind her.

"Whore." He says back casually, Issac looks between them, very confused by their relationship. Scott looks over at Derek, "Save him." Scott tells him pointedly.

Derek looks at Scott before slowly turning to Deaton, telling him he agrees with Scott. "Save him." Deaton nods, walking into the back room, Spencer pushing the vampire out of her way as she walks back to her counter, Cole moving over to lean against.

Spencer lets out a huff of air, annoyed that he was leaning on her, but doesn't say anything. The three other werewolves were leaning on the other side of the table as Deaton brings out a wooden tray that had glass jars.

Deaton had his back to Cole and Spencer, so they could still see, since the three werewolves were lined up in the other side, making a barricade. Issac goes to touch something but Derek is quick to grab his hand, "Watch what you touch." He tells him, moving his hand down.

Deaton picks up one of the jars, but puts it down as Issac leans down onto the table, "So, what are you some kinda, witch?" Issac asks, looking at the man. Deaton looks down at the boy, "No, I'm a veterinarian." He tells him, Issac nods as Deaton puts down another one of his jars.

"Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against the paralytic toxin." Deaton tells them, looking between them. "We're open to suggestions." Derek tells him.

"What about an effective offense?" Spencer asks, pushing Cole away as she does so, so she can hop off the counter and walk up to the table beside Deaton. "I nearly took its head off, and argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up." Derek states, looking at Spencer.

"Has it shown any weaknesses?" Deaton asks, "Well, one — it can't swim." Spencer tells him, Deaton looks over at Spencer, "Does that go for Jackson as well?" He asks her, she shakes her head, "No, he's the captain of the swim team." She answers.

"Essentially you're trying to catch two people." He tells the five of them, looking between all of them as he turns around and goes to one of his drawers. Turning back, he holds up a coin, "A puppet.. and a puppeteer." He tells them, moving the coin down laying it on the table.

"One killed the husband but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?" Deaton asks, "I don't think Jackson could do it. His mother died pregnant too." Scott tells them, looking right as Deaton, "And she was maybe murdered, they never actually found out what exactly happened." She tells them, all attention on her.