𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

chapter thirteen: who kills who?
1.06, heart monitor

The redheaded girl sat on her porch, her head resting on her knees as she picked at the grass. Her father had been hit by a car, and they had just made it home from the hospital. Though, Noah had gotten lucky, only some tissue damage.

Spencer sighs, she was pissed at Scott for not protecting Noah, though she did care for Allison's safety, it was still Spencer and Stiles' dad.

Spencer hadn't even changed out of her school clothes, she hadn't actually been home long enough to actually change, because when she was headed home, she had gotten the call from the hospital. She was his emergency contact.

The girl stands to her feet, pushing open the sliding glass door, Spencer steps in, quickly closing and locking it. Spencer's anxiety had spiked since she got the call. Looking out the door, she sees that there looks to be a man's shadow.

Squinting, Spencer doesn't see anyone, the girl just rubs her hands over her face, "I think I'm loosing my mind." She mutters to herself, "Or I need to calm down." She shrugs.

Pulling the curtains that cover the door, she makes sure the curtains are completely closed and heads up for her room. Closing her door behind her, locking it, Spencer heads for her closet to pick out her night clothes.

She picks out an oversized gray AC DC t-shirt and beige shorts that fit loosely on her. Walking over to her bed, Spencer flops down, and slowly slips into a deep slumber. Not noticing her getting watched by a certain Hale.

◂◧ʚ❀ɞ◨▸

Spencer sat beside Veronica and Winter at the back of the room, Spencer was surrounded by the two, Spencer sat in the corner, Veronica beside her, and Winter in front of her.

Spencer was glaring at the back of Scott's head as he sat down behind her brother. Veronica glances over at her best friend, "Alright, I'll bite. What's the deal?" Winter asks, noticing that Veronica wasn't going to say anything.

"My dad..." Spencer trails off, not knowing where she was going with this, "he got hit by a car last night, and um, Scott saved Allison, instead of warning my dad." Spencer tells the two.

"So, was Allison in any danger?" Veronica asks, Spencer shakes her head, "Not that I know of." Spencer says, "But it's also good that Scott saved her." Spencer points out.

"So, what, you don't like him anymore?" Veronica asks, Spencer just shakes her head slightly, "I'll always love him, but now... I think it's more of a sibling love. Like the love I have with Stiles." Spencer tells them.

The three sit in silence as Spencer turns to look at them instead of glaring at the back of Scott's head. "T-That was deep." Winter comments, Veronica nods.

The two all turn back to the board, still silent, Veronica turns back to Spencer, "Wait..." Veronica trails off, "I have a question." Veronica says, looking at Spencer, who nods, telling her to continue, "Is there another guy?" Veronica asks.

Spencer stops, was there another guy? "Well, there's this hot guy, but he's kind of scary." Spencer tells him, telling them about Derek Hale. "So, you're scared of your crush?" Veronica asks, Spencer just nods.

◂◧ʚ❀ɞ◨▸

Spencer walked out behind her brother and he who shall not be named. They were talking, though Spencer was still mad at him, she just continued to listen, bidding her goodbyes to Veronica and Winter.

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asks, walking out behind Scott and Spencer, and getting between the two. Scott nods, "Yeah..."