𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

chapter two: derek hale
1.01, wolf moon

     Spencer and Veronica are some of the last ones to leave Mr. Diaz's classroom, Veronica's father. "Bye dad. I'll see you at home." Veronica waves as the two friends exit. "Bye Mr. Diaz!" Spencer says. "Bye Girls!" Mr. Diaz replies to the girls retreating figures.

Veronica follows after Spencer, as the latter makes her way through the crowd to her locker. "Do you have to try out for anything?" Veronica asks, Spencer shakes her head as she puts her books in her locker, "No, but I have to see if I'll get on the varsity track team." Spencer tells her best friend.

Veronica nods, "I'll come watch you." Veronica says to herself, "Oh! And have you heard about the new girl?" Veronica asks, "No?" Spencer asks in a questioning tone. "Ok," Veronica says, looping her arm through Spencer's as they make their way down the hall to the girls locker room, "her names Allison Argent, she moved here from San Francisco, I think, don't quote me on that." Veronica says, Spencer nodding, smiling at her friend.

"And she's already friends with Lydia, so... not another person to I hate Lydia fan club." Veronica says, "Yeah. She's a bitch." Spencer says, Veronica laughing at her friend. The two entering the locker room. The locker room was basically cleared out, most girls early for the different tryouts.

Opening her locker, Spencer finds her track clothes, taking off her shirt and jeans, revealing her black Calvin Klein set. Spencer grabs her shorts, "Have I told you how hot you are?" Veronica asks, looking her best friend up and down, Spencer rolls her eyes sliding on her black running shorts that had the Nike logo on them.

Spencer slightly chuckles at her friends comment, "Yes, Ronnie, you have." She says sarcastically, grabbing her black cropped tank top. Slipping it on over her head, "No, I'm serious, your future boyfriend is going to be lucky as fuck." Veronica says. Grabbing her red  zip up track jacket, she slips her arms through it, "Come on." Spencer says, picking up her shoes and water bottle.

Veronica follows after Spencer, the two making their way to the track. Sitting down on the benches, Spencer changes out her Nike blazers for her Nike running shoes.

"Spencer Stilinski!" A woman yells, Spencer looks over at the woman, "It's time for your run." The woman says, loud enough for her to hear. Spencer nods, "Coming Coach." heading down the bleachers, Spencer finds herself on the track.

◂◧ʚ❀ɞ◨▸

     Spencer had walked back to Coach Taylor, taking in deep breaths. "You made the team!" Coach Taylor yells, clapping Spencer on the back, "Now get out of here. I've got other tryouts." Coach Taylor says

Spencer smiles at Coach Taylor, thanking her, Spencer walks up the bleachers, being greeted by an excited Veronica. "Ahhh! You did it!" Veronica exclaims. "I'm so proud of you!" Veronica cries, bringing Spencer into a hug. "Thanks Ronnie."

The two pull away from the hug, "Ok, come on, let's go bother Mrs. James until I have to go help my brother and Scott." Spencer says, "You're crush." Veronica states in a teasing tone, Spencer rolls her eyes, "I do not like Scott." Spencer denies, Veronica gives her a look as the two friends make their way into the building, "Ok, fine, maybe just a little bit." Spencer says, "That's what I thought." Veronica says.

◂◧ʚ❀ɞ◨▸

     Spencer had joined Scott and Stiles, to go look for Scott's inhaler in the woods, when he lost it last night. Scott hood down, into the River, making a splash, "I don't know. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball." Scott states, making it across the little make believe bridge, and Spencer successfully made it over the small creek without getting her shoes dirty.