★𝟑𝟓

HARLEM NEW YORK

ʰᵃʳˡᵉᵐ ʰⁱᵍʰ⁹:²⁸ᵃᵐ

ʰᵃʳˡᵉᵐ ʰⁱᵍʰ
⁹:²⁸ᵃᵐ

ᵃᵃˡⁱʸᵃʰ ʰᵃᵈ ʲᵘˢᵗ arrived at school—and she really didn't wanna be there. notti wasn't at school yet unfortunately so she was alone for right now. zoey was in class and couldn't come out—so aaliyah was in the halls skipping class.

aaliyah grabbed her phone from out of her pocket as she went to notti's contact pressing ft—aaliyah looked at her phone seeing it was connecting before she was met with the face of her boyfriend.

"yea ma." notti said as he was currently spraying cologne on himself—"im skipping class right now, can you hurry." aaliyah whined as notti laughed at his girlfriend.

"im leaving the house now." notti said as aaliyah glared at him—he was still upstairs. "alright." aaliyah said lowly before she hung up. and as soon as she did she sighed loudly—notti was the only thing besides the others who made her look forward to school. she needed motivation and yet the only motivation she had wasn't even there to keep her company right now.

aaliyah rolled her eyes as she walked over to her locker—and as she was doing that she saw loren in the corner of her eye walking with her friend.

aaliyah turned her eyes as loren and raegan stopped at their lockers—aaliyah wanted to go up to her—but she promised notti she wouldn't hurt the girl.

when notti woke up aaliyah showed him the texts loren sent to his phone and he immediately blocked her—so aaliyah was gonna let it to. but she still wanted to teach loren a lesson.

aaliyah tilted her head a bit as she put her phone in her pocket before walking over towards the two girls—"bitch" aaliyah said loudly before standing behind loren—and the two girls quickly turned their heads seeing aaliyah.

"why are you near me." loren said with a stank face as aaliyah laughed at the girl—"i told you i would see you at school did i not?" aaliyah said as raegan backed up a bit, she knew this situation wasn't gonna end well.

"so what are you gonna do..?" loren said tilting her head as aaliyah laughed under her breath—she really wasn't trying to put her hands on the girl, but she was slowly getting pissed off.

"i'm not saying nothin else, but you don't wanna take it there." aaliyah said as she was about to walk away.

"she not bout it." aaliyah heard loren say to raegan as she was walking away—aaliyah just stopped as she took a deep breathe—she did everything in her power to not hit the girl because she wanted to prove how she changed—but aaliyah didn't care at that moment as she immediately turned around and swung on loren.

aaliyah yanked loren to the ground as she started throwing punches left and right—aaliyah completely blacked out, she didn't stop either until she felt herself getting pulled away by no other than notti.

"AALIYAH!" notti yelled as he grabbed aaliyah off of loren—and aaliyah was still moving around until she saw loren on the floor with a bloody nose and raegan holding onto her—everybody was out of their classrooms as they watched the scene.

notti had just walked into the building as he saw aaliyah beating the breaks off loren—so he hurriedly ran over to the girl and broke it up.

notti grabbed aaliyah as he pulled her into a corner away from the flashing lights and crowd—he moved him and aaliyah into a corner as she was breathing heavily.

"calm down ma, you good." notti said grabbing aaliyah's chin gently as he made aaliyah look at him—notti fixed aaliyah's hair as she was just watching notti—the sound of notti's voice made her calm down.

"i'm sorry." aaliyah said quietly as she looked at the floor—she felt like she disappointed the boy. she really didn't want to put her hands on loren, but she couldn't help it.

"for what?" notti asked as aaliyah then looked back at him—"i didn't wanna fight her." aaliyah said as notti sighed inaudibly. he knew aaliyah thought she had disappointed him.

notti just wrapped his arms around aaliyah as she hugged him tightly—they sat there before notti eventually moved his head back as he kissed aaliyah. "cmon let's go get some food." notti said as aaliyah nodded. they then interlinked their hands before leaving the school.

²⁰ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

²⁰ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ...

aaliyah and notti returned to the school as they were walking hand in hand with their mcdonald's—notti opened the classroom door for aaliyah as she walked in, notti following shortly after.

everybody turned their heads to the two as they looked mad confused—aaliyah had JUST fought now she was eating mcdonald's like nothing happened.

"where were you two? you guys are 30 minutes late." the teacher said with both hands on her hips as notti and aaliyah sat down. "we was hungry?" notti said in a duh tone as he held up the mcdonald's bag causing aaliyah to laugh.

and hearing aaliyah laugh made notti felt better about the situation—he knew aaliyah was still a bit upset about it, but he was gonna try his best to cheer her up.

(an: yall kno aaliyah hadda get her lick back !! lmaooo)