★𝟑𝟔

HARLEM NEW YORK
2 WEEKS LATER

 HARLEM NEW YORK2 WEEKS LATER

ˡᵉᵉ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ
⁵:²⁹ᵖᵐ

ᵃᵃˡⁱʸᵃʰ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᵗ ʰᵒᵐᵉ as she was currently on the phone with no other than notti—and ever since she got on the phone with the boy she had nothing but an attitude.

aaliyah was laying down on her hand as she watched youtube on her ipad—notti was playing the game as he was looking back and forth between aaliyah and the game. he knew the girl had an attitude. he could tell by her vibe

"yo bro!" notti yelled loudly to the tv as aaliyah glanced at the facetime camera—notti was trying not to yell but everytime he did aaliyah glared at him.

"can you hush." aaliyah said with attitude as notti looked at her before smacking his lips—aaliyah and notti shared the same temper, so if the two argued everybody was scared.

"aaliyah watch yo big ass tablet." notti said shaking his head as aaliyah looked up from her tablet back at notti again—making a stank face.

"shut up and play the game on my soul." aaliyah said as notti rolled his eyes—he knew the girl was just pissed off, so he was gonna try and keep calm.

aaliyah and notti sat in silence before notti was raging at the game again—"FUCKING GUARD ME" notti yelled as aaliyah threw her head back annoyed.

"bro." aaliyah said catching notti's attention as he quickly mugged her—"what i say about calling me that shit." notti said annoyed as he cut his game off before picking up his camera.

"bro bro bro." aaliyah said as notti smacked his lips—"this lil attitude of yours gotta go..like today." notti said as aaliyah rolled her eyes—"i don't have one." aaliyah said, notti didn't know who she was truing to convince.

"alright bro." notti said before he hung up the phone—and aaliyah immediately called back with an even bigger attitude.

"why the fuck did you hang up?" aaliyah said pissed off as notti just ignored her—"i can't stand you." aaliyah said as notti threw his head back in a mug.

"yo bro see now you getting me tight." notti said as he hung up again—he had to pull up now, the girl obviously had an attitude for one reason and one reason only.

notti just quickly put some clothes on as he got ready to leave the house—and as soon as he got to aaliyah's house it was game over.

notti quickly climbed to aaliyah's window as he pounded on it causing aaliyah to get out of her bed to go and open it

"what are you doing-" aaliyah said, but was quickly cut off by notti grabbing her by the throat and pushing her so she could take some steps back—"so what's ya problem." notti said taking him and aaliyah over to her bed as he made her sit down.

aaliyah just rubbed her throat as she looked at her boyfriend—he didn't grab her hard, but it wasn't gentle.

notti stood infront of Aaliyah as he crossed his arms—the girl was all of a sudden quiet now that he was infront of her. "i told you i don't have one." aaliyah said sassily as notti rolled his eyes.

"i'm already knowin, just say it." notti said as aaliyah looked to the ground, it was ovulation week and notti was already knowing exactly what aaliyah needed.

"boy please, i really dont know what you mean." aaliyah said shrugging as notti groaned throwing his head back—notti just grabbed aaliyah's arm as he made her stand up off the bed.

notti then grabbed aaliyah by the throat again, this time less aggressive as he kissed her—his hands were quickly traveling up aaliyah's shirt—so she just took it off completely—and that's exactly how their night ended.

( TAKE WHAT YALL CAN GET 😣, never in my life am i writing smut....not again......💔)