★𝟑𝟕

HARLEM NEW YORK
3 WEEKS LATER

 HARLEM NEW YORK3 WEEKS LATER

ʳᵉʸᵉˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ
³:²⁹ᵖᵐ

ᵃᵃˡⁱʸᵃʰ ʷᵃˢ ᵒᵛᵉʳ notti's house and the two were currently laying down in his bed—notti was slumped and aaliyah was on the phone with zoey.

ever since aaliyah and notti had slept together, aaliyah became more clingy than usual. she was already clingy, but she had gave her body to the boy—and now she trusted him more than ever.

and notti was glad aaliyah trusted him enough to guice her and do what he needed to do—their relationship was stronger than ever.

"yes he's deadass slumped." aaliyah said to zoey as her face was in the camera as zoey laughed—"niggas sleep all day." zoey said as aaliyah nodded her head agreeing.

aaliyah just ran her hands through notti's hair as he groaned lightly in his sleep—notti loved the feeling of aaliyah's hands running through his hair and she knew that.

"alright z, ima go now." aaliyah said as zoey nodded—"see you in a hour boo." zoey said as aaliyah blew a kiss before the two eventually hung up.

aaliyah then sat her phone down as she tried to remove herself from up under notti—and it was hard because the boy was right on top of her.

"notti baby please get up i gotta pee." aaliyah said as notti wrapped his arms around aaliyah even tighter as she side eyed him.

"nottiii." aaliyah whined as notti groaned before sliding over a bit releasing aaliyah—aaliyah then sat up as she got off the bed going over to notti's bathroom.

soon as aaliyah was done she walked over to notti's door before seeing dd walking upstairs—"yo ma heart." dd said hugging aaliyah as she hugged back.

"whatchu doin?" dd asked aaliyah as she pointed to notti's room—"waiting for notti to wake up." aaliyah said shrugging as dd laughed.

"wanna play da game?" dd asked aaliyah as she nodded—the two then went in dd's room as they walked over towards the two gaming chairs.

dd handed aaliyah a controller before he unpaused his game adding aaliyah—"minecraft or fortnite?" dd asked turning to aaliyah as she thought.

"let's play fortnite." aaliyah said as dd nodded—the two then got started.

¹ʰᵒᵘʳ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

¹ʰᵒᵘʳ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ...

"how the fuck was that even allowed?" dd yelled as aaliyah laughed before sitting her controller down on her lap—she just previously got killed and dd was trying to avenge her.

"this game is rigged." aaliyah said rolling her eyes as she lifted one foot up onto the gaming chair just watching dd—about two minutes later aaliyah turned her head to the door as she saw it open in the corner of her eye.

aaliyah saw notti walking in as he was rubbing his eyes before having a small glare on his face—"yo why you in here." notti said sitting at the end of dd's bed.

"i mean..i have a controller in my h-don't start." notti said cutting aaliyah off as dd laughed—"hey twin." dd said turning his head to notti for a split second before turning it back.

"yo." notti said before standing up and going behind aaliyah—"cmon, we boutta leave da house in 20 minutes, dd you still comin?" notti asked his brother as dd nodded.

notti then grabbed aaliyah's arm as he lifted her out the gaming chair—aaliyah was confused but she followed nonetheless.

soon as the two got into notti's room he sat aaliyah down on the bed as he walked over to his dresser—"where we goin?" aaliyah asked tilting her head as notti looked at her from his mirror.

"to hoop." notti said as aaliyah nodded before searching the bed for her phone—she eventually found it as she went to instagram just waiting for notti to get ready.

"cmon." notti said turning around as aaliyah looked up—and she almost dropped to the ground seeing the sight of her boyfriend.

"you look good." aaliyah said as notti just shook his head—he hated compliments, he never knew how to respond to them—but hearing aaliyah compliment him made him feel good inside.

aaliyah never took it to heart, she knew notti had a hard time opening up—so whenever notti wouldn't respond to her compliments she just brushed it off. that's just notti

aaliyah then stood up from the bed as she stretched—notti watching her every move. then then left the room before going downstairs.

"dd cmon." notti yelled from downstairs as aaliyah let out a laugh—"im comin!" dd said from upstairs as notti groaned throwing his head back.

but dd eventually came downstairs and the three left the house—they were now currently going to ddot's house. zoey was already over there aswell.

"it's getting colder." aaliyah said shivering a bit as notti quickly looked at her—he then took off his jacket before putting it on aaliyah. and aaliyah watched his every move with a small smile on her face—no matter how much nonchalant notti is, he always shows aaliyah he cared in her eyes.

aaliyah then wrapped her arms around notti as she kissed him all over his face—"yall sick." dd said hating from behind as aaliyah turned around laughing.

they eventually got infront of ddot's house as him and zoey both came out—"finally." dd said as ddot smacked his lips. zoey quickly went besides aaliyah as she hugged her.

"it's been so long." zoey said as aaliyah nodded—the boys all looked at the two, "it's been 2 days.." dd said as they all laughed.

the group eventually got to the hoop with everybody else as they chilled before it was time to go home.

(an: ik it wasn't the best but idk im working on other books n i jus needed to publish a chapter, but dw its more chapters coming..idk when ima stop this book lowkey.)