★𝟑𝟑

HARLEM NEW YORK

ˡᵉᵉ'ˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ⁴:⁰⁸ᵖᵐ

ˡᵉᵉ'ˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ
⁴:⁰⁸ᵖᵐ

ᵃᵃˡⁱʸᵃʰ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᵗ ʰᵒᵐᵉ as notti was over—they were sitting in her living room not doing anything in particular. Notti was watching his phone as Aaliyah laid down on his lap scrolling through her big ass iPad.

Aaliyah started shifting around to get back comfortable as she accidentally elbowed notti's no no square causing him to wince.

"my bad my bad!" Aaliyah said quickly as notti threw his head back with his eyes closed—Aaliyah just lifted up while looking at notti.

Aaliyah then looked around the room awkwardly—notti was just sitting there not saying anything and she was waiting on the right time to speak again.

Notti then opened his eyes as he sighed while shaking his head—he then looked at Aaliyah who was sitting up, but was still on his lap.

"you good pookiepop?" Aaliyah asked as notti slowly nodded his head—Aaliyah then laid back down onto his lap continuing whatever she was doing.

Aaliyah was still laying down as she was watching tiktok—she then scrolled on a video where a girl kept bending over infront of her boyfriend and was basically pranking him

Aaliyah was still laying down as she was watching tiktok—she then scrolled on a video where a girl kept bending over infront of her boyfriend and was basically pranking him. (i dead jus saw this on tt and thought of doing it 😭)

Aaliyah had a devious smile on her face before she got off notti's lap sitting up—and as soon as she did notti mugged her quickly.

"whatchu doin?" Notti asked with a stank face as Aaliyah laughed before getting off the couch.

"im hungry." Aaliyah said shrugging before she started walking over to the kitchen as notti followed. "come eat my d-nottiiii." Aaliyah whined causing notti to laugh. She then walked over to the counter as notti was right behind her.

Aaliyah purposely stood right infront of notti as she bent over to grab a pan—notti quickly looked before he put both hands on her waist and guided her til she came back up.

Notti quickly looked at aaliyah with a glare as she tried her hardest not to laugh. "you did that shit on purpose." Notti said as Aaliyah turned around trying to look as confused as possible—she then sat the pan on top of the stove before going over to the freezer.

"i'm confused but alright." Aaliyah said shrugging as notti rolled his eyes before pulling his phone out—he then sat it on the counter as he backed up.

"wsg yall." notti said throwing up oy as aaliyah side eyed him—notti then turned towards aaliyah as he saw her side eyeing him from the corner of his eyes.

"yo whatchu side eyeing me for." notti said before going over to aaliyah and pulling her towards the camera. "say hi to ma fans or ima deck you." notti said playfully as aaliyah freed herself from his grip.

"move dick." aaliyah said before slapping notti slightly on the shoulder. notti then grabbed her by her ponytail causing her to punch his shoulder.

"nigga i'm not playing whichu." aaliyah said laughing before notti bear hugged her and brought her to the camera.

"yall she dead can't beat me." notti said sassily with his finger right in aaliyah's face as she looked back and forth between him and the camera with a stank face. "yall he showing out he was just all on me." aaliyah said rolling her eyes as notti smacked his lips while slumping his shoulders.

"they ain't have to know that." notti said as aaliyah laughed loudly.

"yall cute!"

"who df is that...."

"nah cuz he jus zmo bye."

"stop hating they cute.."

aaliyah just read the comments while placing some chicken tenders onto the pan. she then shook her head as notti looked at the comments.

notti immediately mugged his head back while pointing to the camera. "nah yall bugging." notti said before grabbing the phone and ending the live. Notti never brought Aaliyah into the camera while he was live—and since it was the first time his fans weren't reacting so nice to it.

notti then went back over to aaliyah as she walked over to the oven. As soon as notti went behind aaliyah she bent over to put the chicken tenders in the oven—notti quickly looked at her before he slapped her ass causing her to jump up a bit.

"damn dickhead." aaliyah said rubbing her ass as notti laughed before going back over to the couch.

aaliyah had got pretty distracted so she wasn't able to do the prank as much, but she still got it done.