★𝟏𝟒

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
7:32PM

IT WAS a little over 7:30pm as notti and Aaliyah slept peacefully in his bed. They have been hanging out all day in his room and the two finally fell asleep.

The two had got high with eachother before they actually were laid up in the bed aswell.

Notti was now waking up though, he lifted his head up as he looked around the room. His eyes then stoped on the sleeping Aaliyah infront of him.

Aaliyah was sleeping peacefully as her head was laid on notti's chest with her hand infront of her.

Notti enjoyed the sight of the sleeping girl laying on him, but unfortunately they would have to continue this another time.

Notti searched around the bed for his phone before he saw it laid down next to him as he picked it up.

Him moving around caused Aaliyah to open her eyes as she then lifted her head up.

"Go back to sleep." Notti said as his phone then got a text. Aaliyah couldn't even go back to sleep, but she laid her head back down as she just decided to rest her eyes.

Notti was now texting whoever texted him back until he then removed the cover off hiself as he got out of the bed.

And Aaliyah was still on him, so she removed herself off as she had a very apparent mug on her face.

Notti stretched as soon as he got out of the bed before he then picked up his phone going over to his dresser.

Aaliyah just watched notti's every move. She knew by the way he was silent the whole time the two were gonna start arguing.

"Where you going.?" Aaliyah asked, tiredness in her voice. Notti just continued looking through his dresser as Aaliyah waited for a response.

Aaliyah quickly realized he wasn't giving her one as she rolled her eyes before speaking.

"Hello?" Aaliyah asked again, this time more clear. She waved her hand as she said it, notti could see her every move in his mirror.

But notti just sighed before lifting his head up and looking at the girl in his mirror.

"I'm finna go hoop with ma brothers, any more questions?" Notti asked Aaliyah as she immediately mugged him.

"We dead just woke up notti, why are you starting bro." Aaliyah said as she shook her head before searching around the bed for her phone.

Notti just brushed her off as he then went in the bathroom to take a shower.

Aaliyah watched his every move, she hated his mood swings. One minute they were chilling then the next they're arguing.

She then found her phone as she laid back scrolling on Instagram as she waited for notti to come back.

Around 15 minutes later notti was finally out of his shower as he made his way back to his room with nothing but a towel wrapped around him.

Aaliyah looked up from her phone as she then sat up. She wasn't about to be ignored as if her and notti weren't just cuddled up taking a good ass nap.

"So..when are you coming back?" Aaliyah asked notti as he was picking out his outfit.

Notti just shrugged his shoulders as Aaliyah rolled her eyes before getting back on her phone.

"You can stay if you want, but ion know how long ima be so you better off going home." Notti said bluntly as she smacked her teeth.

Aaliyah really didn't understand where notti's mood swings came from. He would be rude then be normal all at once. And it was honestly starting to piss her off.

"Whatever bro, you really irk my soul with that on and off shit, grow up notti for real." Aaliyah said as notti just ignored her and continued what he was doing.

He knew she was right but he couldn't help it. He felt like they needed some space away from eachother. And going to hoop with his friends was the perfect getaway.

Aaliyah then stood up from the bed before she made her way besides notti. She started fixing her hair and putting it back into its original bun that got messed up from her sleeping.

Aaliyah then went over to where she was sleeping as she grabbed her jacket and putting it on before grabbing her phone and heading downstairs.

As Aaliyah was heading down the stairs her eyes were tearing up. Everytime she felt like her and notti was progressing, he would fuck it up. And it genuinely brought tears to her eyes because she was trying.

She continued making her way downstairs as she wiped her eyes, but when she got down there dd was sitting on the couch.

He was waiting for notti and when he heard footsteps he thought it was his brother so he quickly turned his head, but it was Aaliyah instead.

"Sup ma heart, Ian even know you was here." dd said as he stood up to go hug her. She hugged back before letting out a small laugh.

"Where you goin?" dd asked the girl as he noticed she was heading towards the front door.

"Home." Aaliyah said as she then opened it before dd quickly walked over towards her.

"I can give you a ride, it's getting mad dark outside liyah." dd said as she then nodded her head before letting out a small thanks.

Soon as dd and Aaliyah closed the door notti came downstairs. He heard the two leave he purposely waited until they left so he didn't have to face Aaliyah.

He felt bad yes, he had to work on his commitment and communicate skills before he did or started anything with Aaliyah.

He didn't wanna hurt the girl in the future if they actually were to be together.

As soon as dd dropped Aaliyah off she waved as dd made sure she got in the house safe.

She unlocked the front door before she turned around giving dd a thumbs up. Dd then laughing before he eventually pulled off.

But as soon as Aaliyah's got in the house she started doing what she wanted to do ever since she exited notti's room.

She cried her heart out

Why did notti constantly treat her the way that he did? She was trying her hardest to love the boy and he wasn't appreciating it.

But Aaliyah couldn't help herself. She constantly came back because she loved the way she felt when she was with notti.

Aaliyah just quickly gathered herself as she wiped her tears. She made her way upstairs as she continued to cry.

She got in her room as she sat down on her bed before pulling out her phone and calling the only person who could cheer her up. Zoey

Zoey saw her bestfriend calling so she quickly picked up the phone with a smile on her face excited to talk to her bestie.

"Hey my love-" Zoey said loudly as she then paused seeing Aaliyah wiping her eyes in the FaceTime camera.

"Aww liyah what happened..?" Zoey asked Aaliyah as she just slumped down onto her bed before speaking.

"It's notti, I don't know what to do anymore." Aaliyah said genuinely hurt as Zoey felt her chest tighten. She hated seeing Aaliyah sad especially over boys.

"It'll all be okay my love, forget him!" Zoey said trying to convince her bestfriend with a small frown on her face.

"I can't.." Aaliyah said lowly before wiping the rest of her tears and laying down on her bed.

She hated that notti was able to make her cry like this. It was making her rethink everything. Did she really wanna be with somebody who made her bawl like this?

Aaliyah already knew the answer. She felt like notti would eventually express himself so she didn't wanna give up yet.

It would be worth the wait right?