★𝟑𝟎

HARLEM, NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
5:38PM

THE GROUP were all gonna go to the amusement park today because they didn't have anything better to do. And they were simply bored.

Aaliyah and Zoey were at notti's home as they waited for ddot. It was gonna be a double date basically.

Aaliyah was laying on the couch as notti had his arms wrapped around her. And Zoey thought the sight was too cute. She was happy Aaliyah and notti were finally getting along. Everybody was

"Ma stop moving." Notti said as Aaliyah stopped almost immediately she was doing. She was trying to make herself more comfortable, but notti was trying to sleep.

"My bad." Aaliyah said laughing as she ran her fingers thru notti's hair. The two weren't official though, they didn't know what to call their situation at the moment.

Aaliyah and notti were just chilling until Zoey's phone started to ring. And it was ddot letting her know that he was outside.

"Cmon yall, he outside." Zoey said pointing to the door as Aaliyah and notti then got up off the couch and they all three headed outside.

The three then got into the car as they greeted ddot. Notti was acting like a child, he wasn't a big fan of heights.

But he was gonna do it for Aaliyah, she really wanted to get on the Ferris wheel, so he would get on with her. Even if he was a bit scared..

"Yo." Notti said dabbing up ddot as him and Aaliyah sat in the backseat. And notti immediately made himself comfortable in Aaliyah's hold.

Ddot then started to drive off as they made their way to the amusement park.

15 MINUTES LATER
AMUSEMENT PARK
6:05PM

The group was now at the amusement park as ddot parked the car and they all got out.

Aaliyah interlinked her hand with notti as they walked hand in hand behind Zoey and ddot.

"I'm excited for the Ferris wheel!" Zoey said swinging her hand back and forth as ddot just laughed at his girlfriend.

Aaliyah was going to the entrance as she was dragging notti besides her. Notti just shook his head at Aaliyah, he really wasn't looking forward to these heights. "Cmon nottiiii." Aaliyah whined as they went up to the gate to give their tickets.

Zoey and ddot was behind them. Aaliyah quickly gave them their tickets as they went inside.

And the first thing Aaliyah did was head to the rides. She was gonna get on the roller coaster rather notti liked it or not.

Notti just stopped dead in his tracks causing Aaliyah to stop and look at him confused. "Hell no." Notti said shaking his head as Aaliyah slumped her shoulders down.

"Please! It'll be fun." Aaliyah said as notti just shook his head before sitting down on the bench infront of them. Aaliyah just crossed her arms as she saw people lining up in the spot they could've been in by now.

"Notti just come on, I'll but you some food if you get on." Aaliyah said as notti just looked at the people walking by. He was thinking about taking the offer.

"Cmon." Aaliyah said as notti side eyed her. He was not looking forward to the coaster. Notti then groaned loudly as Aaliyah lifted him up off the bench. She then took them over to the line.

The two quickly got in the line as Aaliyah interlocked her hand with notti. She was slightly jumping up and down from excitement. Notti was just listening to the screams of the people on the ride. He was about to turn around.