★𝟒𝟑

(AN: jus a lil side note thank yall sm for 80k views on this story im very very greatful and i truly do love all yall 😫 if it wasn't for yall i def wouldn't of continued this book, but to see how many people comment and enjoy it makes me feel good 😣🤍 but enjoy!!)

HARLEM NEW YORK

ˡᵉᵉ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ⁸:²⁹ᵖᵐ

ˡᵉᵉ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ
⁸:²⁹ᵖᵐ

AALIYAH was at home in her bed with an attitude—she was supposed to be getting on the phone with notti since 7pm, and it was 8:30. but notti was too busy partying his ass off.

"i can't fucking stand his ass." aaliyah said to herself as she watched the 10th story notti posted on his instagram showing how good of a time he was having—aaliyah wanted notti to have fun of course, but the boy lied to aaliyah and told her that he wasn't going anywhere today—and she believed him.

this was all random, notti had also stopped replying to aaliyah's text since 7:10pm—so aaliyah just knew some bullshit was going on.

aaliyah just shook her head sighing—she then went to notti's contact as she sat there contemplating about blocking the boy. she felt like notti not answering her texts was starting to worry her—what if he was cheating? aaliyah just wanted to know what was going on.

and aaliyah had already tried calling dd and ddot, but neither of them were answering—but it looked like all three were having to much fun to answer. so aaliyah just rolled her eyes as quickly pressed the block button before she laid down annoyed—she would figure this all out in the morning.

 ³ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

³ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

aaliyah was awoken to loud pounding onto her bedroom window—and she quickly opened her eyes before turning her head to see what the noise was—all aaliyah saw was notti sitting there waiting for her to open the window. and as soon as notti saw aaliyah looking at him, he started pounding again—but this time more louder.

aaliyah just quickly sat up from her bed going over to her window before stopping infront of it—"bro open the fucking window it's mad cold out here." notti said annoyed as aaliyah just looked at him. "shoulda thought about the cold before you lied to me." aaliyah said rolling her eyes as notti lifted up a big rock waving it at aaliyah.

"if you don't open this window in 5 seconds ima smash this shit." notti said as aaliyah quickly opened the window as notti climbed in. she knew notti was dead serious when it came to threats—as soon as he stepped a foot into the room notti grabbed aaliyah aggressively as she backed up.

"you already know how it end everytime you play with me aaliyah." notti said irritated as he still had a hold onto aaliyah's wrist—he slowly backed the girl up onto the bed as she sat down continuing to look at the boy.

"okay i don't care, why did you lie to me." aaliyah said crossing her arms as notti looked at the girl—"i ain't lie, it wasn't planned." notti said before grabbing the chair behind him and sitting down.

"okay so..lyin." aaliyah said as notti rolled his eyes before leaning back in his chair—he had on all black and his hair was put up into a ponytail with some hairs sticking out. even though aaliyah was supposed to be mad at him, he looked good.

"you can't understand english?" notti said in a bored tone as aaliyah looked at notti annoyed—"Solo dije que no miento" notti said as aaliyah tilted her head confused. "you know i don't speak spanish notti." aaliyah said unamused at the games notti was playing.

"i just said i ain't lie." notti said translating as aaliyah just sighed loudly—"can you just leave, im not in the mood." aaliyah said standing up as notti quickly grabbed her making her sit back down. "no, stop tryna kick me out and communicate dickhead." notti said as aaliyah just looked at him.

"i mean you posted on your story about ten times of you having a good time." aaliyah said as notti listened—"so how is that not lying? you told me you were staying home today and we were supposed to get on the phone." aaliyah said not wanting to talk anymore. notti got her point.

"okay and i said it wasn't planned aaliyah, they dragged me out the house, but as i was leaving i noticed yo ass blocked me." notti said as aaliyah rolled her eyes—"okay that's not the point, you could've told me what it was—i was sitting here waiting on you, spamming your phone because you promised me notti." aaliyah said as notti just looked at his girlfriend. aaliyah was right, and notti did promise to get on the phone with aaliyah tonight.

"i'm sorry ight? i forgot and that's my fault." notti said sighing as aaliyah looked to the floor—she didn't really want to make eye contact because she knew she was gonna forgive notti either way. "look at me aaliyah." notti said as aaliyah ignored him. notti then stood up standing infront of aaliyah as he grabbed her arms uncrossing them as aaliyah looked up at him.

"you forgive me?" notti asked as he slowly lifted aaliyah up off the bed—and aaliyah shivered from notti's touch. he was cold and his voice was raspy, and he smelt like weed and cologne. so you know aaliyah instantly folded. "no i don't." aaliyah said as she attempted to push notti off her, but he had a strong grip on her.

"i said i'm sorry." notti said grabbing aaliyah's chin gently as she looked at him—notti then leaned in as aaliyah pushed him away again. "i heard you the first time." aaliyah said, but notti wasn't giving up. he then wrapped his arms around aaliyah as his hands were on her ass, and he was lingering onto her.

"notti-" aaliyah said as she was slowly folding—notti knew how to get his way. aaliyah just sighed as she slowly wrapped her arms around notti's neck hugging him—she just felt notti's smirk as they were now rocking back and forth.

"i love you." notti said as he moved his face back looking at aaliyah—"i love you too notti." aaliyah said as notti looked at aaliyah hinting for a kiss. "but i'm still mad at you." aaliyah said as notti groaned loudly—"you can still be mad at me, but i want a kiss." notti said as aaliyah rolled her eyes before kissing the boy.

notti just licked his lips before unwrapping his arms from aaliyah and sitting onto the bed—"cmon im tired." notti said taking his shoes and coat off before sliding into aaliyah's bed—aaliyah just shook her head before sliding in right next to him. "you lucky i love you notti." aaliyah said as notti let out a laugh before wrapping his arms around aaliyah. and they fell asleep just like that.