★𝟑𝟖

HARLEM NEW YORK
1 WEEK LATER
(i ain't proofread so if it's messed up don't mind it 😭😭)

HARLEM NEW YORK1 WEEK LATER(i ain't proofread so if it's messed up don't mind it 😭😭)

ʰᵃʳˡᵉᵐ ⁿᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ
10:48pm

it was around 10 and aaliyah just woke up out of her sleep—aaliyah and zoey both slept over the boys house. ddot and zoey took the guest room, and aaliyah slept with notti.

aaliyah rubbed her eyes as she felt around the bed to make sure notti was still sleeping—but she was confused when she felt the space empty.

aaliyah just yawned before she sat up out of the bed going into notti's bathroom—aaliyah turned the light on in the bathroom before cutting on the sink.

aaliyah grabbed the toothbrush she kept over at notti's house as she started brushing her teeth—soon as aaliyah was done brushing her teeth she cut the shower on and got in.

²⁵ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

²⁵ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ...

aaliyah was finally out of the shower as she walked outside of the bathroom going over to her bag where she kept her stuff—she quickly got dressed before she sat at notti's desk doing her hair.

soon as aaliyah was done with that she headed downstairs where she saw zoey sitting on the barstool in the kitchen—"hey my love." zoey said as aaliyah went up to her and hugged her.

"they deadass just dipped." aaliyah said rolling her eyes as zoey nodded agreeing—"exactly, no invite or nothing." zoey said as aaliyah shook her head.

"should we go live? show em we good without no invite?" aaliyah said popping her neck as zoey laughed nodding—aaliyah then pulled out her phone as she sat it on the counter where the viewers could see her and zoey.

aaliyah quickly went to instagram as she pressed the small live icon—she then backed away from the phone and sat back down next to zoey.

"hey my loves!" zoey said waving as aaliyah blew a kiss—"i missed yall" aaliyah said as her and zoey read the comments.

"who house yall at?" zoey read outloud as her and aaliyah side eyed eachother—"we in our second home." aaliyah said as zoey nodding agreeing.

"wait somebody putting in a request." aaliyah said squinting her eyes as she clicked on it seeing "nottiosama wants to join"

"oh my mannn." aaliyah said with one nail halfway in her mouth as zoey laughed—she then accepted his request as he quickly joined.

"yoo" ddot said in the camera along with notti as they showed dd waving—"hey my hearts." zoey said as her and aaliyah watched the boys.

"so where y'all go?" aaliyah asked notti as ddot gave him the camera back—"to the studio, but we coming back tho." notti said as aaliyah nodded.

"we getting food right now, what yall want?" dd asked as notti put him in the camera—"chickfla." aaliyah said as zoey nodded eagerly—"ight bet." dd said before notti put himself back ina camera.

"i look good." notti said examining himself as aaliyah side eyed him—"who you tryna look good for?" aaliyah said tilting her head as the group laughed.

"my girlfriend." notti said as aaliyah smirked a bit—"and who's your girlfriend?" aaliyah asked as her smile was getting bigger—"this girl named vee." notti said as aaliyah quickly grabbed the phone before kicking notti off the live.

"cuz why is he playing with me for." aaliyah said as zoey was in the background dying—"live why do he act like that for real." aaliyah said rolling her eyes as she sat the camera back up.

"alexa play sexyy red." aaliyah said as her and zoey got up from their seats as they started twerking a bit to the song.

they then went back over to the camera as zoey started getting a phone call—"hold on yall my man calling." zoey said as she answered.

"yo why the fuck yall playing with us?" ddot said as notti grabbed the camera—"aaliyah im beat ya ass gangsta." notti said waiting for aaliyah to respond as she looked at the live with a side eye.

"yall see how he be treating me?" aaliyah said as zoey laughed—"we finna pull up anyways." notti said as ddot nodded before he hung up. zoey was just looking at her phone with a suprised face.

"did this nigga just-best he did.." aaliyah said as they both then looked at the live—"we'll catch back up-" aaliyah said but was cut off by the door opening and closing.

"damn yall we gotta go!" zoey said as aaliyah quickly ended it—and the three boys came walking over towards them with a chickfla bag.

"cmon aaliyah." notti said as he looked at her with his hands on his hips—aaliyah just slowly lifted up off the seat as she went towards notti—and as soon as she did notti grabbed her arm before leading them away from everybody.

"why you like grabbing me dick." aaliyah said as notti let her arm go—she then looked at him before crossing her arms. "my bad." notti said before he wrapped his arms around aaliyah.

"i missed you." notti said as aaliyah pulled away slightly before kissing him—"i missed you too pookiepop." aaliyah said as notti pushed her away slightly.

"you play to much bro." notti said as the two then went back with everybody else.