★𝟏𝟎

HARLEM NEW YORK
LEE RESIDENCE
10:30PM

AALIYAH and notti have been on good terms since they fell asleep in the bed together and all wrapped up.

Surprisingly it wasn't awkward after they woke up, so the two haven't had a bad altercation. Yet atleast.

But Zoey was currently over Aaliyah's home and they just got in the bed after showering.

"Lemme call my man." Zoey said as Aaliyah laughed at her bestfriend.

Zoey and ddot have been doing pretty good to say the least. Although Zoey was still waiting for ddot to ask her to be his girlfriend, she was gonna try and be patient. It could be any day now

"Must be nice!" Aaliyah said as Zoey rolled her eyes playfully.

"Girl if you don't call notti!" Zoey said as Aaliyah laughed.

She was already planning on doing that anyways that's why she found it funny. Aaliyah loved every moment she spent with notti.

"If you say so.." Aaliyah said side eyeing Zoey with a big smirk on her face. Zoey just shook her head at her bestfriend. She guessed Aaliyah was originally about to do it in the first place.

While Zoey was now on the phone with ddot, Aaliyah grabbed her phone and hurriedly went to notti's contact.

She pressed FaceTime, and the phone was ringing for about 10 seconds before he answered.

"Hey pookiepoppp!" Aaliyah said excitedly as notti just stared at her.

"What Aaliyah?" Notti asked, but this time in a normal tone. Usually he had an attitude.

"Nothing I can't talk to my man?" Aaliyah asked with her nail halfway in her mouth as notti heard Zoey snickering in the background.

He internally rolled his eyes before plopping his phone up. He was playing the game.

"Anywaysss, you look good papi." Aaliyah said as notti smacked his teeth. He almost let a laugh slip out.

But Zoey? she was in the background dying as Aaliyah had a smile on her face.

"Bye Aaliyah." Notti said about to hang up before Aaliyah quickly whined.

"Noo I wanna stay on the phone notti." Aaliyah said as he shook his head, but removed his hand from the button as he sat back.

He then continued his focus on the game as she laid down and examined his concentrated face.

Aaliyah had been watching notti play the game for about 30 minutes and it looked like he wasn't gonna get off anytime soon.

Yes she has went on other apps here and there, but her main focus was on notti.

Aaliyah was quickly falling asleep though, she was trying her hardest fight it and notti could tell.

He was internally laughing at the girl because she was really trying her best. Notti watched her head slowly lay softly onto the pillow as her sleep eventually took over and she was now softly snoring.

Notti just shook his head at the girl before continuing his focus on his game. He would hang up after he was done.

About 10 minutes later notti finally got off the game as he looked at his phone seeing Aaliyah's hands next to eachother as she was sleeping peacefully.

Notti thought Aaliyah looked cute, her eyelashes made her eyes pop out even more and the girl was just fine from head to toe.

Notti was 'too tired' to hang up though. So he sat up from his gaming chair, grabbed his phone, and headed over to his bed.

He quickly put his phone on the charger before closing his eyes and eventually falling asleep.