★𝟑𝟐

1 MONTH LATER
HARLEM NEW YORK

1 MONTH LATERHARLEM NEW YORK

ʰᵃʳˡᵉᵐ ʰⁱᵍʰ
⁸:⁴⁸ᵃᵐ

ᵃᵃˡⁱʸᵃʰ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᵗ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ as she was currently at the vending machine getting her and notti some lemonades. Notti kept complaining to Aaliyah that he was oh so thirsty-so she left class to get something to drink.

Aaliyah and notti had gotten closer, they still bickered here and there-but their relationship was stronger than ever. And Aaliyah loved that for them.

everybody at school was hipped about their relationship-people would often catch them kissing and holding hands in the hallway.

And let's just say..some people in the school weren't happy about it. There were niggas who wanted Aaliyah-and bitches who wanted notti.

People were jealous of course-but there were also people who support their relationship. They thought Aaliyah and notti suited eachother and they were cute.

Aaliyah finally got the lemonade as she was now walking back to class.

Aaliyah stood infront of the door as she turned the doorknob almost immediately spotting notti in the corner where they sat.

Aaliyah sat her lemonade down as notti glanced at her-He then wrapped his arm around Aaliyah's waist pulling her closer to him while laying his head on her stomach.

"what took so long." Notti said as Aaliyah ran her hands through notti's head. She just laughed at her boyfriend from how clingy he was.

"it kept spitting the money back out." Aaliyah said rolling her eyes before she gave notti a small kiss as he unwrapped his arms so he could drink the lemonade.

"thanks ma." Notti said as Aaliyah hummed nodding. She then sat her phone down. "I'll be right back, ima go to the bathroom." Aaliyah said as notti quickly whipped his head at Aaliyah. She had just left now she was leaving again.

"you just left." Notti said glaring at the girl as Aaliyah laughed at him. "i wasn't about to bring the lemonade in the bathroom with me Ethan." Aaliyah said as notti groaned loudly throwing his head back.

"ight go." Notti said shooing her away so she could come back faster as she mugged him with a stank face-Aaliyah then turned around as she left the classroom leaving notti to fend for himself.

ELSEWHERE

ELSEWHERE...

Loren looked at notti as his girlfriend just left the classroom. She glared at Aaliyah ever since she came walking into the classroom with that model walk she always did. Loren despised Aaliyah

"raegan." Loren said to her bestfriend as she continued to look at notti who had his beats on tuning out the world.

"yes Loren." Raegan said looking up from her assignment to see what Loren wanted. Loren just had a small grin on her face as she watched notti's every move.

"i want him." Loren said as she pointed to notti-and Raegan looked to see what she was talking about. Soon as raegan saw who Loren was pointing at-she shook her head quickly. Her bestfriend must've been crazy

"girl..that's Aaliyah man, and everybody know she don't play about him." Reagan said in a warning tone as Loren rolled her eyes at her bestfriend-Who said she gave a fuck?

"okayyy?" Loren said in a duh tone before she got up out of her seat. Loren then walked past Raegan as she started walking towards notti-who had his beats on and leaned back in the chair while chewing on a straw bored just waiting for his girlfriend to come back.

Loren then walked up to notti before she sat down infront of him. Notti wasn't about to entertain it though, he knew she ain't want shit.

"hey notti." Loren said in a flirty tone as notti pretended he couldn't hear. Nothing was playing in his beats, but now there was gonna be so the girl could get up out his face. He was just petty like that

Notti rolled his eyes as he picked his phone up before going to Spotify and playing some of his unreleased.

Loren heard the loud base of his music as she crossed her arms. Notti just brushed her off so quickly.

"hello?" Loren asked as she waved her hand. Notti just gave her a mean mug as she backed up a bit. This was gonna be harder than she thought.

Notti lifted his leg onto the chair as he got on his phone waiting for Aaliyah to come back. Aaliyah would deal with the situation, he didn't even have to entertain it. Plus he liked when Aaliyah was all protective of him.

Loren wasn't giving up though, she pulled out a small piece of paper from her purse before grabbing notti's pencil-Loren started writing her number down as notti was still not paying attention to her.

Loren then slid the note over before winking at notti. And as soon as she stood up notti glanced at the note before grabbing it and reading it.

Loren thought he was about to say something-but as soon as notti saw the first digit of the note he quickly ripped it up before throwing the remaining pieces at Loren while still slanted in his seat giving her a bored look.

Aaliyah was standing in the doorframe watching the entire reaction. Soon as Loren walked over to notti that's when Aaliyah came back-And she wasn't stupid-she saw the way Loren looked at notti. She just wasn't expecting her to try anything.

Aaliyah just walked into the classroom before going over to notti as she sat down. And notti was glad that Aaliyah came back so she could deal with the girl.

"can we help you?" Aaliyah asked looking at Loren with a small smirk on her face. Loren just had her arms crossed with a mean glare plastered all over her face.

Loren then scoffed before she walked away going back over to her bestfriend who was looking at her while shaking her head-"shut up Raegan." Loren said upset as Raegan bit back her laugh.

"i told you." Raegan said shrugging as Loren slumped down in her seat.

time for a different plan?