Fishbowl Bedard: Activated

The score and shit is made up because the Hawks are gonna lose so..also think tonight was a 7pm MST start so I'm going off that haha

"Thank you so much!" Connor said to the person on the phone. Mia gave him a confused look and spoke up once he separated the device from his ear.

"So..?" He gave her a grin. "Fish bowl Bedsy?"

"You already know it, baby!" He yelled happily, jumping up and down.

"Hell yeah!" The couple hugged and celebrated.

Before Connor realized he needed to leave in five minutes.

"Maroon or grey?" Connor shouted from their room.

Mia thought for a moment. "Uhh..maroon." She replied. "And wear socks for God's sake!" This gained a laugh from the hockey player.

"Yeah, yeah." He said as he walked down the hallway. Once he put on his dress shoes and Mia handed him his Yeti, he was off to the races. "You're coming, right?" He asked stupidly.

"Duh." She giggled, hugging him tightly. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." Her voice came out as a mumble as she shoved her whole body into his in the hug.

"Love you." Connor smiled, kissing her head. "But I need to leave now, M."

Mia sighed. "Fine. Leave me and Cheddar here." At his name, Cheddar, their little Corgi named after Cheddar in Brooklyn 99, came running down the hallway and jumped onto his dad, Connor's, leg. "See!"

"I'll see you soon, Cheddar." Connor spoke in a high pitched voice as he kissed Cheddar, gaining puppy kisses on his cheek in return. "I'll see you in a couple hours, Shorty." He pressed a light kiss to her lips before running out the door to avoid getting smacked.

Mia laughed and kneeled down at the whining puppy. Cheddar was used to going on walks with his dad in the time that Connor had been injured, so now he had to get used to Connor leaving all the time without him and their limited walks again. He didn't want to get used to that. Luckily, he could still go to practice sometimes with Connor as long as Mia was there to hold him while they needed to actually practice.

"I know, bub." Mia giggled. The puppy curled into her lap as she sat down on the carpet in the living room.

5:30pm (MST)

Mia needed to leave, but she had lost track of time so she wasn't quite ready. She threw on a pair of black baggy jeans, a black hoodie and her signed 'Bedard' Pats jersey. Once at the door, she put on her black platformed high top converse and grabbed her bag, which consisted of her phone, keys, WAG pass and a few other things Connor forgot that she'd bring down between warm up and first period intermission.

After giving her puppy a little kiss and putting him in his kennel, she got into her beat up 2015 Toyota RAV4 that she was shocked was still running after what the previous owner of the car had done to it. The drive to the arena was only about ten minutes, so she got there with plenty time to meet up with the WAGs before warm ups started.

"Hey, Mia!" Michaela, Sanford's wife, squealed. "I missed you so much." She said, pulling the younger girl into a hug.

"I missed you too, Micky." Mia smiled. 

"Fishbowl Bedsy?" She asked with a sly smile.

"Oh you know it!" The younger girl laughed. 

The boys all piled out onto the ice for warm ups. Mia grinned when she watched Connor skated by them and start warming up Mrazek. The boy made eye contact with her and grinned. She smiled and waved at him until he went back to warming up.