The Boys Are Back

Amelia smirked as she watched Trevor run around their apartment. He had just gotten a call saying he's cleared for their game tomorrow, and to say he's happy is an understatement. After an hour she finally had enough.

"Trev! Dinner has been ready for an hour!" She giggled. Footsteps ran down the hallway and the forward was revealed around the corner.

"Are you coming to my game?" He asked her after he sat down.

Amelia gave Trevor an "are you dumb?" look. All he did in response was shrug and stuff a forkful of mashed potatoes into his mouth. She cringed and looked away.

"I'll even give you my home jersey to wear!" He cheered. "We were told we're wearing our purples tomorrow." The girl sighed.

"I don't think your coach would appreciate that." She told her fiancée. "I can't get you fined a month before our wedding!"

He sighed. "He owes me one after I patiently sat out for twenty games." Trevor spoke with confidence.

Amelia shook her head. "Definitely not patiently." He glared playfully at her. "But if you wanna give it a shot then go for it." She told him in an unsure tone.

Next day, Honda Center

Amelia grinned as she sat in the stands in Trevor's home jersey, watching he, Jamie and Mason do their warm up routines all together for the first time in months.

Her fiancée had a massive smirk on his face the whole time as he skated around the ice. Once he got to where she was sat in the stands at glass seats, he stopped and waved at her.

She giggled and waved back. He then pointed down to himself, then to her jersey, then made a cute heart with his gloved hands. His fiancée blushed and looked down. He laughed, banging his fist against the glass, and skated away and down the tunnel since the buzzer had gone.

Trevor's goal

Amelia jumped up and cheered when she saw the puck go in the net. Trevor had scored a goal. But not just any goal..

He scored a Michigan.

He grinned and cellied right by where she was sat. His teammates jumped on him before the skated by their bench. Amelia watched the interaction between Trevor, Jamie and Mac with a grin and one thought.

The boys are back.

***

I hate this sm but I had to post lmao. I'm sorry for disappearing haha

Anyway, THE BOYS ARE BACKK. Did anyone get the HSM reference in the title?

WC: 420