Julian Alvarez

Valentine's Day Prompts
for the valentine prompts can i request julian alvarez with #10
10. "I fall in love with you more each day"
Julian Alvarez

Word Count: 253

The last few days were hectic, you had been travelling around as you watched Julian play against Copenhagen.

You absolutely loved watching him and you loved travelling to watch him play.

"Sorry today isn't a special day, I feel so tired" you watched as Julian yawned.

"It is okay, I am tired too." you snuggled up to him on the sofa as Julian cuddled you.

"It is okay, are you okay? You have been quiet today?" he asked you as he turned to face you.

"Just tired and I dunno I feel gross today" you laughed and pouted.

"Oh baby, that isn't good. You don't look gross though" he smirked

"Thanks I guess, I am just going to lay here and will you lay here with me?" you asked Julian as he nodded.

"Course I will amor, it has been really busy few days darling" he whispered with the biggest smile on his face.

"yes it has been" you smiled as you felt Julian fingertips touch your face.

"I fall in love with you more each day" Julian whispered as he pulled your hair and placed it behind your ear.

"Oh Jules, I am tearing up. That is such a sweet thing to say" you kissed him on the cheek gently as you snuggle up to him.

"I love you" you mumbled as you cuddled even more tightly too him.

"I love you J" you kissed him gently as you rested on the sofa for the rest of the evening, snuggled up together.