Ben Chilwell

25 Days Of Christmas
29. "Let's go to a Christmas pantomime"
Ben Chilwell

Word Count: 381

You and Ben were spending the day doing nothing, you were bored and Ben was up to watching the game as he was still recovering from an injury.

"I have something for you tonight" you walked in and stood in front of Ben.

"Huh?" Ben looked confused.

"Let's go to a Christmas pantomime" you grinned as you pulled out the tickets from behind your back.

"What really?" he laughed as he took the tickets from you as he scanned through it.

"Yes, really? I used to always go with my mum when I was younger. So let's make it a tradition yeah?" you suggested.

"Aww yeah okay, sounds perfect. Let me just change and sort myself out and we will be there" Ben jumped off the sofa as he ran upstairs to get into some fresher clothes.
-
"Aww Cinderella, I remember seeing this when I was younger. I cried the whole way through it" you smirked

"Aww you crying? not like you" you laughed, grabbing his hand as you headed inside, feeling the warmth already.

"This place looks great, so busy though" you muttered as you made your way to get some drinks and sweets.

"We are the only people here without children" you laughed as you kept turning around and noticed.

"Shit we are" he laughed and shrugged, not bothering him.

You took your drinks and snacks as you made your way to your seat, pushing past people as there were so many people around.

The pantomime started, it was fantastic.

Luckily Ben was yet to shed a tear, but was laughing the whole time.

It was amazing to see him so smiley after having a tough injury again, he was beaming at the moment.

"He's behind you" you both screamed out loud, having the time of your life as you were laughing so much.

Once the pantomime was finished, you both stood up and clapped them off the stage as you let out a big sigh of relief.

"That was such a good night, I love that so much. Thank you for doing this for me. I really enjoyed myself. so shall we go and grab some food before heading home". Ben asked.

"That sounds great, let's go" you smiled, grabbing his hand as you headed to the car.