Kylian Mbappe

could you write one where mbappe proposes? After a romantic dinner in front of the eiffel tower maybe. 🤍🤍

Word Count: 302

"This night has been perfect, thank you for taking me here. It feels so special to be here with you before we move" you told Kylian as you stood looking around as you had just come out of your meal.

"That's okay, anything to make you feel special amor" Kylian planted a kiss on your cheek as you walked to the Eiffel Tower.

Despite living in France for years, you still felt so amazed by seeing the Eiffel Tower.

It was just so magical when it was all sparkly at night and it made you smile. As you were walking along, you felt that Kylian's hand pull apart from yours.

Turning around as you watched him as he bent down on one knee.

"Oh my god" you gasped as you threw your hands to your face in complete shock as you walk towards him.

"The past four years have been incredible, so will you spend the rest of your life with me and become my wife?" Kylian asked as you simply nodded, unable to speak.

"Yes" you slowly whispered as you managed to stutter a word out as you held his hand as he placed the ring on your finger.

"I I love you" you cuddled him as you pulled away from your embrace as you heard people cheering behind you.

"I love you" you kissed him as you headed off holding hands again.

"I can't believe you had this already planned, this is just mind blowing that you managed to keep it quiet for so long because that isn't like you at all" you laughed.

"You know me, I had to keep it as a surprise from you as I didn't want you to find out. Pretty pleased with myself actually" he grinned as you looked down and admired the ring.