Christian Pulisic

"Is anybody sitting here?" - prompt from my daily prompts Christian Pulisic

Sitting out in the bar, waiting for your friends that didn't seem to be coming. Letting out a heavy sigh as you took another look at your phone. "Is anyone sitting here?" you turned to your left to see a young man approaching you as you shook your head, sipping on your cocktail.

"Thank you" Christian smiled as he thanked you. You pulled your phone out once again, calling your friend for what felt like the millionth time. "You okay?" the stranger asked. "Fine" you bluntly replied, not in the mood for any conversation. "Oh sorry" Christian muttered, sensing when he wasn't welcome. "No that was rude of me, I am just waiting for someone and they've never arrived sorry" you smiled as you turned to face him some more. "Oh right, sorry about that" Christian shrugged as you sighed. "I know, it's okay. Would have been nice if they'd even let me know so I don't stand here looking like an idiot" you huffed. "Anyway, enough of me talking about myself. How are you on your own? a lovely looking man" you blushed immediately as soon as those words came out of your mouth. "Just having a rough time, leaving here soon" he smiled. "Oh leave England or London?" you questioned. "Yes leave England, sadly. In a few days I think" you pouted. "Ah really, that is a shame we've only just met" you laughed as Christian's smile appeared on his face. "I am Christian by the way, I completely forgot to say my name" he put out his hand as you held it in yours. "I am y/n, lovely to meet you. Well I guess this night has turned out for the better, can I get you a drink?" you asked him. "I am glad, yes of course" Christian grinned at you.