Son Heung Min

hi, I would like to make a request for Sonny, maybe one where the reader is a sport reporter?
Son Heung Min

Word Count: 386

Working in sports was always such a dream come true, you couldn't believe you were working with the BBC for the premier league coverage.

You were just so excited when you walked into the Tottenham Hotspur training ground, ready to interview a player which had been picked out specifically for this interview.

You signed yourself in and headed to one of the training pitches which you were spending the day, this was one of your big breaks and biggest interviews you had ever done.

The excitement was there, but the nerves were also there.

As you sat down on the chair, sorting your laptop and camera out as you heard someone walk in behind you.

"Hello" you turned around and saw Sonny who had the biggest smile on his face as he approached you.

"Hello, lovely to meet you. I am y/n" you put your hand out in front of you nervously as he took it in yours gently.

"So, lets get ready" you smiled as you sat down in your chair as you set everything up ready to go.

"Hello Sonny, how are you looking forward to the new season? under a new manager with new ideas" you smiled.

"I am excited, we've had a good pre season and it is always good to feel how the manager is in a pre season. I am confident "he grinned.

"You've said last season was a struggle for you, how do you feel when you reflect back on the season?" you asked.

"I wasn't good, it wasn't me. I let a lot of people down, the club and the fans. But I am ready to show them the faith and hopefully it will be a good season for us" Sonny replied with a big smile leaving his face.

"I hope to see the amazing Sonny next year, thank you so much for speaking to me" he smiled as he got up from the chair.

"Thank you for speaking to me, you were my first interview actually" you laughed as you shook his hand as he embraced you in a hug.

"Aww really, that is an honour. Thank you for having me and being your first. You'll be amazing I just know it" Sonny grinned as he walked off as you finished up before leaving the training ground.