Rasmus Hojlund

request: After a game Højlund gets interviewed while holding his kid in his arms. The kid looks exactly like him<3, everyone is gushing over the child, but the kid literally doesn't care and just looks bored<3

Rasmsus was dragged to do a final interview after their win in the champions league, holding your son in his arms who was so bored whilst he stared straight into the camera.

"Who is this little boy?" the interviewer asked as your son gave her the biggest smile, ever the flirt he was. "My little boy, he seems so uninterested in me talking to you right now" Rasmus smirked as he pinched his little cheek as he was slowly closing his eyes as he was slightly bored. When a few of the players walked past, your son looked straight at them as his eyes just lit up as he watched them walk past as the interviewer tried to hide her laughter as he was so intrigued. "I will leave you to it, thank you so much for talking to me" she smiled as Rasmus grinned at her as he was now holding a very sleepy boy. "I have been on social media, everyone is obsessed with him" you showed him all the tweets about your son. "Aww he is so cute, bless him. he has no clue" Rasmsus laughed as you headed to the car with him now fully asleep now. "I think fame has got to him, won't be doing anymore interviews" you laughed, teasing him.