Pierre Emile Hojbjerg

6. Building a snowman
Pierre Emile Hojbjerg

Word Count: 414

The snow was falling in London, which rarely happened. But the snow was so thick and heavy which was so beautiful.

"It is so pretty out, wait until she wakes up from her nap she is going to be so excited to see snow" you muttered excitedly as you watched the heavy snowflakes fall.

You heard a stir on the baby monitor as you headed to go and see if she was okay.

"Hello pretty girl, we have something to show you" you whispered as she rubbed her sleepy eyes gently as she tried to snuggle into the crook of your neck.

"Look outside" you placed your small toddler on the floor as she ran to the glass door as she watched the tiny snowflakes in pure amazement.

"Shall we put your coat on and hat? Do you want to go outside?" you asked her as she ran over to Pierre who was holding her boots and cute little pink coat.

"Let's go outside now, are you sure you are all wrapped up?" you asked her as she nodded very excitedly, she probably would go out in the freezing cold if you had let her.

"Feel the snow baby" Pierre smiled as you watched her gently kneel down as she felt the snow which she wasn't best pleased with.

You made sure you captured this moment as she was so happy and in her element.

"Do you want to make a snowman with Daddy?" you asked as you watched Pierre try and make the snowman.

"Pierre pull her coat up, she is going to freeze in a minute" you told him as she was too busy playing with the snow as her nose was bright red now.

"Ahh look Daddy" your daughter shouted as you passed her some stones to put as eyes.

"That looks so amazing, you did so well. Stand next to it and I will take a cute picture of you both" you smiled as he stood beside it and took a photo.

"I think we need hot chocolate to warm ourselves up now" you grinned as she sighed as she had to go in.

"Did you like that?" you asked her as you took the coat off of her.

"Yes I loved it, I wish the snow would stay forever" she pouted as you gently pinched her cheeks.

As Pierre made you all a hot chocolate as you planned on snuggling on the sofa as the snow kept coming down.