Lisandro Martinez

'hi if it's not to much to ask, could you do a blurb where the reader is playing in the women's World Cup and Lisandro Martinez is there to cheer her on?

You were in Australia for the Women's world cup, ready to represent Argentina.

The first world cup you were ever at, you'd only gotten your international debut a matter of months ago. You were living your absolute dream come true to be here, representing your birth place.

Walking out of the tunnel and turning around to take in the crowd as the fans cheered the team as you made out to train before the game.

The atmosphere was electric and it felt so special to be making your world cup debut.
-
The game went very well, Argentina had a lot of the ball early on as Italy was holding the ball well once they gained the ball back.

Argentina had a fair few shots, but not too many on target.

You were sadly taken off after half time as you were not creating as much, which was a shame but you knew that it was best for the team.

You slumped on the bench, feeling a bit rejected to being subbed off so early as you wanted to help the team as much as you could.

Sadly Argentina lost to a late Italy goal just before the 90 minutes were up.

Feeling dejected as you clapped as the players walked off the pitch.

"y/n" you turned to the crowd and saw someone waving at you.

"What are you doing here?" you jumped over the barrier as you saw Lisandro staring straight at you with a big smile on his face.

"I can't believe you are here" you laughed as you gave him the biggest cuddle.

"I couldn't not come here and see you, shame about the result. But I am so proud of you amor" he took you in for another cuddle.

"Thank you Lis, I better go. I hope I'll see you afterwards yeah?" you kissed him on the lips as you jumped down from the barrier.

"Sure baby" he blew you a kiss as you headed off to run back with the squad.