Chapter 26

ELENA'S POV

I put some jeans and a white tight shirt on. I walked downstairs. I opened the front door. "Where are you going?" Damon asked.

"I'm going to my house." I said and walked out the door. I walked to my house. I walked through the front door and walked upstairs.

I walked to Jeremy's room. Jeremy's dead body is on the bed with a blanket over his body. I felt tears run down my cheeks. I can't believe Stefan killed him.

I closed my eyes and turned my humanity on. How could he kill my brother? I started sobbing. I even fucked the man who killed my brother. I hate Stefan.

I felt disgusted. I can't believe I had sex with him. I'm gonna have a little funeral for Jeremy. I wiped the tears from my eyes and went back to the boarding house.

I grabbed a stake and walked to Stefan's room. He's sitting at his desk in his boxers. He smirked at me and I gave him a death glare. I grabbed him and slammed him against the wall.

I stabbed him with the stake so close to his heart. He groaned. "You saved my life so I'm spearing yours or else you would have been dead." I said and walked out of the room.

I walked downstairs and saw Damon sitting on the couch with bourbon in his hand. I poured myself a glass of bourbon. I sat by Damon. I took a sip of the bourbon.

"You turned it back on?" He asked. "How did you know?" I asked. "I heard you stake Stefan because he killed Jeremy." Damon said.

I drank the rest of the bourbon. I kept drinking until I was really drunk. "I think it's time for you to go to bed." Damon said. "No, it isn't." I said.

"Come on." Damon said and picked me up. He carried me upstairs. We ran into Stefan on the way upstairs. "Is she okay?" Stefan asked worriedly.

"She's drunk." Damon said. "Stay away from me." I said to Stefan. Damon carried me into my room and laid me on my bed. He took my shoes off and put the blanket over me.

"Goodnight, Elena." He said. "Goodnight." I said and closed my eyes. After a couple minutes I fell asleep.

STEFAN'S POV

Elena hates me again. Damon went to his room. I walked to Elena's room and opened her door. I walked over to her. I smiled at how perfect she is.

She looks so peaceful when she's asleep. I regret killing her brother. She doesn't deserve that. I got on the other side of her bed.

I laid by her. I can't have her hate me. I kissed the top of her head. I stared at the ceiling and then I eventually fell asleep.