Chapter 4

STEFAN'S POV

I grabbed the bottle of bourbon and turned on the radio. Psycho killer came on and I smirked at her. She removed her shorts and now she was in her tank top and her panties.

She started dancing to the song. I smirked at her and started dancing with her. I poured some bourbon into her mouth and she drank it down. I started dancing while drinking the bourbon.

"You look so sexy right now." She said and smirked at me. "I know I do." I said and smirked at her. "You're a dick." She said while dancing.

I ran and jumped on top of the balcony. I started doing a sexy dance while the bottle of bourbon in my hands. She was looking at me while dancing.

She was smiling at me and I was smirking at her. The song ended and I jumped off of the upstairs balcony. I walked over to her. "Tell me your name." I said as I kissed her neck.

She moaned as I kissed her neck. "Okay, fine." She said. I kneeled down on my knees as she was standing up. I started kissing her stomach. She ran her hands through my hair.

I scraped my fang over her stomach and she moaned. "I'm waiting." I said. "My name is Emma." She said. "That's a nice name." I said and pulled her panties down with my teeth.

I put my finger inside of her and she moaned. "You're so wet for me." I said and pulled my finger out. I put my finger in my mouth and licked it. I placed my hand on her ass.

I started licking her pussy. "Oh my God!" She yelled. She started pulling my hair. I removed my tongue and got up. "Are you going to finish what you've started?" She asked.

"No." I said and smirked at her. "But I will end what I've started." I said and walked over to her. I moved her hair away from her neck.

"It's been a pleasure, Emma. But the fun's over." I said with a smirk. My fangs came out and my eyes got all veiny and red. I grabbed her neck and started biting it. She didn't scream because I compelled her not too.

I drank all of her blood and then grabbed her body. I grabbed a shovel and took her to the woods. I started digging a deep hole. I put her body in it and started putting the dirt back into its place.

I took the shovel back with me and went to the boarding house. I decided I wanted to go to Jenna's house and see that sassy girl. I walked over to their house and jumped on top of the roof.

Through the window I saw her room. It was dark so she is sleeping. I opened the window and went in. I turned the lamp on and looked at her face. She looks just like Katherine. I can tell she's nothing like Katherine.

I mean Elena is sassy and bossy and so is Katherine. I remember someone telling me Katherine had a doppelgänger. I moved closer to Elena. I don't think I'm going to kill them.

I stroked Elena's cheek and smiled softly at her. I don't think she likes me that much. She stirred in her sleep a little and I saw one eye open. Fuck. She saw me and jumped up.

"Oh my God! What are you doing in here you creep!" She yelled and Jenna probably heard that. 
My hand was still resting on her cheek. She grabbed my hand and removed it from her cheek.

"I just wanted to see what the sassy teenager looked like." I said and smirked at her. "How the fuck did you get in here? Why were you touching my face? Get the fuck out." She said and got off her bed.

"I got in here by the window and you remind me of someone." I said. She pushed me against the wall and kicked me right between my legs. I groaned and fell to my knees.

Just because I'm a vampire doesn't mean that doesn't hurt like a bitch. "Damn, were you ever a kicker in soccer? If you weren't, you should do it. You're really good at it." I said still on my knees.

She looked at me with a death glare. I can tell that she hates me. She tried to punch me in the face but I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. Not hard because I'm not trying to hurt her.

"How did you react like that?" She asked. "It's a secret." I said and smirked at her. "I'm really good at keeping secrets." She said seductively and smirked at me.

She just wants to know. I kind of want to tell her. I can't because she hates me and she'll tell everyone. "You'll be to scared." I said and let my fangs show as I talked.

At first she looked scared but then she laughed. "You almost got me. I thought they were real." She said and laughed. I looked at her and laughed with her. "They are real." I said.

"Prove it." She said. "Give me your wrist." I said. "You're going to bite my wrist?" She asked. "You said prove it." I said. She gave me her wrist and I kissed it. "Don't worry I'll give you some of my blood and then you'll heal." I said.

"You're lying about this." She said and laughed. I licked her wrist and stared into her eyes. My eyes turned red and veiny. I bit into her wrist and she winced in pain. Usually I wouldn't feel bad but now I do.

My emotions are showing. I drank some of her blood and then I stopped. She looked at me in fear. I kissed her wrist again and wiped her blood off my lips.