Chapter 24

ELENA'S POV

Stefan stood in front of me in just his boxers. I licked my lips at the sight of him half naked. "Are you just gonna stand there and stare or are you gonna do something about it?" He asked.

I could see his dick through his boxers. He's rock hard. I grabbed the waist band of his boxers and slipped my hand inside. I grabbed his dick and started stroking it slowly to tease him.

"Elena." He moaned and closed his eyes. "Do you want me to suck it?" I asked seductively. He nodded. "No, I want you to fuck me." I said and pulled down his boxers.

I looked down and saw how big and long his dick is. It's like 11 inches. I licked my lips. "Like what you see?" He asked and smirked at me. "Shut up and fuck me." I said.

He walked closer and slammed his lips against mine. I kissed him roughly. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He jumped on top of me.

He started kissing me again. He started kissing my neck. "Yes, Stefan." I moaned as he kissed my neck. His fangs scraped against my neck. "Fuck me." I said.

"You don't have patience." He said against my neck while laughing. "Just fuck me already." I said getting annoyed. I grabbed his dick and guided it to my entrance.

He thrusted into me very fast. "Holy fuck!" I yelled. His dick is so fucking big and it feels so good. "Elena." He moaned as he started thrusting into me fast.

He kissed my neck as he fucked me. My back arched off the bed because of the pleasure. He started reaching places inside me that no one ever had before.

"Yes, Stefan. Right there!" I yelled. My nails started scratching at his back. His back is bleeding from me scratching it so hard.

He started thrusting into me at vampire speed. "Fuck, Elena!" He yelled. "Stefan, I'm so close." I said. "Me too, baby." He said.

He stopped moving inside of me. I looked at him and he smirked at me. "Stefan, move." I said. "Beg." He said. "I'm not doing this shit." I said. "Then I'm not moving." He said.

"Please fuck me. Make me cum. Fuck me with your big dick!" I yelled and he smirked. He thrusting into me at vampire speed again. "Fuck, Stefan!" I yelled.

I flipped us over so now I'm in control. I smirked at him and he smirked back. I slammed my lips against his. I started riding him at vampire speed. My boobs were bouncing as I rode him.

He put one of my nipples in his mouth and bit down on it. "Fuck!" I yelled at the pain and pleasure of him biting my nipples.

He bit down on the other one. "Stefan." I said as I rode him. "I'm so close!" I yelled. "Me too." He said and kissed my lips as I rode him.

As I was riding him he started thrusting up from under me. "Fuck!" I yelled as I came all over his dick. "Elena, fuck. I'm cumming!" He yelled and bit down on my shoulder as he came inside me.

I collapsed on top of him. His dick is still inside of me. I laid on his chest. He kissed my lips. I rolled off him and laid on the other side of the bed.