Chapter 18

ELENA'S POV

I woke up and saw that I'm in my room at the lake house. I fell asleep on the couch last night so Stefan carried me to my room. I smiled and got off my bed.

I'm surprised. Usually he's a jerk. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail. I grabbed Jean shorts and a red tank top.

I walked downstairs and saw that Stefan isn't down here. "Stefan!" I yelled. He didn't answer. Where is he? I walked to the glass sliding door and slid it open. It leads to the lake.

I walked out and walked onto the dock. I saw Stefan in the water. "Stefan, what are you doing?" I asked. "What does it look like I'm doing? It's good weather to go skinny dipping." He said and smirked.

"You're naked?" I asked. "Yeah, would you like me to get out?" He asked. "No!" I yelled. "Would you like to join me?" He asked. "No, Stefan. Why couldn't you put swimming trunks on?" I asked.

"Because that's no fun." He said. He swam over to the dock in on. "Stefan, don't you dare get out." I said. He smirked at me and got out of the water. He stood naked in front of me.

I opened my mouth widely and looked where I shouldn't have. "Oh my God!" I said loudly and covered my eyes. His dick is huge. I only saw it for a second but it's huge.

"You can uncover your eyes if you want, I know you want too." He said. "No, put clothes on." I said. "Fine, hold on." He said.

STEFAN'S POV

She has her eyes closed because I'm naked. I smirked and picked her up. She opened her eyes and saw me smirking at her. "Put me down." She said. "No." I said.

"Stefan, put me down now." She said. I walked over by the ledge of the dock. "Okay." I said and smirked at her. "Don't you dare." She said. I smirked and dropped her in the water.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me in with her. We both fell in the water. I came up from under the water and so did she. I laughed because her wet hair stuck to her face.

"I fucking hate you." She said and hit me in the chest. "Oww, that hurt." I said. She tried to hit me again but I grabbed her hand. "You don't hate me." I said. "Yes, I do." She said.

I grabbed her face and kissed her. I picked her up and started kissing her neck. I kissed her lips again and she kissed me back. I pulled away and smirked at her.

"You don't hate me." I said. "Shut up and kiss me." She said. "No problem." I said and grabbed her face. I started kissing her again. Her hands are running through my wet hair as we continued our make out session.

I smiled against her lips. I started kissing her neck. She moaned as I sucked on her skin. I kissed her chest. She pulled away from me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm cold." She said.

"Let's get out." I said. She got out and went on the dock. I got out and I'm still naked. She didn't look at my naked body. "You can look, we just had a make out session." I said.

She continued walking towards the house. "I don't want to look, go put some clothes on." She said. I followed her inside the house. I sat on the couch still naked.

"Stefan, seriously. You need to put some clothes on." She said. "Fine." I said and got off the couch. I stood in front of her. "Are we official now?" I asked.

"No." She said. "Why not, we just had a make out session." I said. "Stefan, it was nothing. We just got caught up in the moment." She said. "You're unbelievable, Elena. That wasn't nothing." I said and walked upstairs.

I went to my room and grabbed my boxers. I put them on and went back downstairs. I saw Elena sitting on the couch. I walked over to her and sat by her.

"Elena, look me in the eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for me." I said. "Stefan, I don't have feelings for you. We just got caught up in the moment and it won't happen again." She said.

"Elena, this is bullshit, you wouldn't have let me kiss you if you didn't have feelings for me." I said. "Stefan, I don't have feelings for you!" She yelled.

"Then why did you let me kiss you?" I asked loudly. "Take me back to the boarding house." She said. "Why?" I asked. "Because you just ruined staying here like you ruin everything." She said.

"Elena, I'm sorry." I said. "I don't care. I want to leave, and I'm moving back in with my aunt and Jeremy." She said. "No, you aren't. Logan will kill you." I said.

"It's better than living with you." She yelled with tears streaming down her face. She walked upstairs. I grabbed my bags and put them in the car. She came downstairs in different clothes and with her bags.

I took the bags from her and put them in the car. We walked out of the house and I opened the car door for her. She got in and didn't say anything.

I got in the car and started driving. Elena didn't talk to me once. We made it back to the boarding house and I saw a car in the driveway. That's Damon's car.