Chapter 14

STEFAN'S POV

I woke up and looked at Elena. She's still sleeping and she looks so peaceful. I smiled and continued lying down. I wrapped my arms around her small waist.

This is probably the last time she's gonna let me sleep in her bed so I'm gonna take advantage of it. My arms are wrapped around her. I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep.

I couldn't fall back asleep so I just laid there with my arms wrapped around her. I grabbed her hand and started playing with her fingers. I'm bored so I decided to play with her fingers.

She started moving in her sleep. As she moved in her sleep she brushed her ass against my dick. I moaned as she did that. I know she's sleeping but it still happened.

I could feel myself getting hard. Elena turned towards me and she is still asleep. Right now I have a boner because of her and she is still sleeping.

I got off of her bed. If she finds out she'll be mad. I turned around and saw her eyes open. She is staring straight at me. "Good morning." I said hoping she won't notice.

I don't know how she would miss it though. It's huge. "Stefan, why do you have a boner?" She asked. "It's your fault, in your sleep you were brushing your ass against me." I said.

"Why were you in my bed?" She asked. "Because you wanted me to stay and you were drunk." I said. "Do you want to help me?" I asked with a smirk. "Eww, no." She said and threw her head back in the pillow.

I went to the bathroom and finished myself. I went back to Elena's room and got on her bed. She's on her phone. "Stefan, get out." She said.

"I want to lay by you." I said and wrapped my arms around her. "Stefan, stop." She said. I grabbed her phone and threw it on the end of the bed. I laid my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around her.

"Stefan, let go of me." She said. "Fine." I said and sat against the headboard of the bed. She grabbed her phone and put it on the night stand by the bed. "What happened last night?" She asked.

"You tried to have sex with me." I said. "I was really drunk last night if I tried to do that." She said. "Do you want breakfast?" I asked. "No, I'm not hungry yet." She said.

"So we could lay here?" I asked and smirked at her. "I can lay here but I want you out of my room." She said. "Fine." I said and got off her bed.

I kissed the top of her head and went to my room. I got dressed. I put on jeans, a grey shirt, a leather jacket, and boots on. I went downstairs and poured myself a glass of bourbon.

Later I'm gonna go to the bar. I drank my glass of bourbon and poured myself another glass. I sat on the couch. Elena's still upstairs.