Chapter 21

STEFAN'S POV

When I got back to the boarding house I saw Jeremy. He's sitting on the couch. I walked over to him and grabbed him. I bit his neck and he started screaming.

I started drinking all of his blood. I heard the door open and I turned around. "Stefan, what are you doing?" Damon yelled. I continued feeding on Jeremy until he fell to the floor.

I looked down and realized what I did. I heard the door open again and it was Elena. She walked in and saw Jeremy dead on the floor. "Oh my God!" She yelled and put her hand over her mouth.

I saw tears rolling down her cheeks. She walked closer and she saw the blood on my face. "You did this!" She yelled while crying. I didn't say anything. "You fucking killed my brother." She said. "How could you? You're a fucking monster. I hate you." She said while sobbing.

"Elena." I said. "Don't Elena me, Stefan. You fucking killed my brother." She said. "I didn't realize what I was doing." I said. Elena fell to her knees sobbing.

"Why did you do this?!" She yelled while crying. "I don't know. I got angry and couldn't control myself." I said. "I hate you." She said. She closed her eyes.

She opened them and she stopped crying. She turned her humanity off. "Why did you turn it off?" I asked. "Why did you kill my brother?" She asked with a smirk. She looked at his dead body.

"Go burry him." She said and got off the floor. She walked upstairs. I'm not burying him for her. She has her humanity off and I don't think she wants me to burry him yet.

I went upstairs to get my vervain shots. I'm gonna stab Elena with this so she will become weak. I knocked on Elena's door to her room. She opened it in nothing but her bra and panties.

I smirked and licked my lips. "See something you want?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "Well I can't say the same about you." She said. I walked towards her until she was back against the wall.

"I know you want me." I whispered in her eyes. I stabbed the vervain shot in her and she fell but I caught her. I carried her body downstairs and put her in a chair. I chained her to the chair so she can't get out.

She's still not awake yet. I'm gonna take off her daylight ring and pull back the curtains until she turns her humanity on. I grabbed her daylight ring off her finger.

"Wake up!" I yelled. Her eyes opened slowly. "This is bullshit, I've got people to kill right now." She said. "You can wait." I said. I pulled back the curtain. "Owwww." She yelled as the sun burned her skin.

"This pain will all stop if you turn your humanity on." I said. "I guess I'm gonna be in pain for a while." She said. She's still in her bra and panties. I licked my lips at the sight of her gorgeous body.

"I guess so." I said and smirked at her. She smirked back. I pulled the curtain back and she screamed again. "I'll have sex with you if you let me go." She said.

"No, I want you to have feelings for me when we have sex." I said. "That's not gonna happen. I hate you." She said. "Careful, Elena. You're showing emotion." I said.

She grabbed the chains and ripped them off herself. I looked at her impressed. How did she just do that? She only fed on one person. "You have to do much better than that if you want me to turn my humanity on." She said and walked towards me.