Ezekiel

I wasn't sure where to start searching. I was in my apartment thinking where I could start. Then i heard a knock on my door. I went to answer it. It was a person that lived nearby that i knew. "Hey, Ben." I said.
"Hi, Y/n. I heard that someone said you got in an accident yesterday and I wanted to check on you." Ben told me.
"Yes, I'm fine. But I'm trying to find the guy that hit me." I told him. "Do you...happen to know anyone that has long black hair and facial hair?" I asked him.
"No. But i do have an idea. Retrace your steps. Take a walk. Maybe the guy will drive by again and recognize you." Ben told me.
"What are the chances that happens?" I asked him.
"Who knows?" He said. "Be careful next time."
"I will. Thanks Ben." I said. I grabbed my keys and left my apartment as he walked away. Then my side started hurting again. "Julia." I said in my head. I remembered she had an ointment for bruises. I pulled my phone out and texted her. "Hey Julia, it's Y/n. Can I come to your place to discuss and also get some ointment?" I asked via text.
She responded immediately. "Ofc!" She sent her address. She lived two blocks West of the diner. Short enough distance for me to walk. So that's what I did. I walked.

I made it to Julia's own house. I knocked on her door. She answered. "Y/n!" Julia said happily. "Come in!"
I walked into Julia's home. She was so kind. She grabbed that ointment cream and gave it to me. I took it and went to her bathroom to apply it to my side. I took my shirt off and rubbed some on me. This stuff was magical. It made the pain decrease by a huge factor almost immediately. I put my shirt back on and left the bathroom. "So all I need is that ointment." I told her. "But..."
"What is it?" She asked.
"Do you wanna...wanna hang out again soon?" I asked.
"Yeah, of course." She said. I smiled. "When would be a good time?"
"Maybe...Thursday?" I said.
"Works with me." Julia smiled.
"Great." I stood up and tripped on her carpet. She grabbed me before I fell. "Uhh...great reflexes." I said. She laughed and lightly blushed. I smiled too.

I was walking home and a red vehicle started to slow down and stop. I passed it. "Hey! Hey!" I heard. I turned around. "Yes, you!" I saw a man in a red shirt and black pants, with black hair and a full beard and mustache. He fits our description of who hit me perfectly. I went to him. "Hi. Can i help you?" I asked him.
"Yes. I'm the guy that hit you yesterday. Are you still okay?" He asked.
"Yes, the paramedic helped me. Thanks." I said. "Whats your name?"
"Ezekiel Sims. I hope next time we meet, it's not by me hitting you." He said. He nodded and returned to his car. I continued walking.