Webs

I woke up to a sticky feeling on my hands. My eyes cracked open to not see Julia. "Julia!" I said. I rose up and bumped my head on something or someone. Then I felt a weight fall on my body. I wasn't able to move. "Y/n! I'm sorry." Julia said. "You're awake, and..."
"Julia...please, we just kissed last night. We gotta be with each other for at least three weeks before we do this." I told her.
"Woah! No way! No! I swear I'm NOT trying that!" Julia panicked. She got off of me.
"Then what were you doing on top of..." I looked around the room. Webs. There were webs all over the room. "...me. What's with all the webs?" Julia panicked. I looked at my hands. "Were their webs on my hands?"
"I shot them!" Julia said. "From my wrists. I...i can do that. I can shoot webs."
"What?" Julia shot web from her wrist. "WOAH!" I exclaimed. I looked at her. "How did you get that ability?"
"I don't know, probably from a spider. A spider bit me and then I got a little stronger and my reflexes got amazing." Julia told me. "And i can crawl on walls and shoot webs. And hang from my webs." She covered her mouth.
"Have you told Cassie?"
"No. You're the only one who knows." Julia said.
"By accident."
"Why did you web my hands?" I asked her.
"It was an accident! I woke up and our hands were webbed together!" She said. "God I'm a nervous wreck. I mean, what do people expect me to do with...this?" She shot web from her wrists and hit the wall.
"Julia, you're being nervous because of me knowing about your... spider powers. Take me out of the equation." I told her. She nodded. "Shit...damn it." She went to the wall and crawled up it to the ceiling. She then dropped from her web, being very ballet like. Her feet were together and one of her hands were out. I took it and kissed it. "Not helping." Julia, blushing bright, told me.
If you bit me would I get powers?" I asked her.
"Let's not find out because I'm not gonna bite you." She said.
"You're no fun." I mumbled.
"I'm no fun? You want me to bite you?"
"No! Thats not what I meant, Julia!" I told her, starting to blush. She flipped onto her feet from the web. "We gotta be with each other for at least three weeks before we do that." She said, mocking me.
"Shut up!" I said with a laugh. "So you have spider powers, Cassie has...clairvoyance. I feel a little like I was ripped off now."
"You're probably a good luck charm." Julia said.
"Luck's not a superpower." I claimed.
"Yes it is." She countered.
"Whatever you think. I'm not gonna drag this on." I told her.