Suit

I got back to Julia's home with black and white fabric. "Okay. So how are we gonna do this?" I asked her.
"Let me see it." She took the fabric. "This is not gonna be comfortable in normal clothes. Give me a second to change?" She gave the fabric back to me and went to the bedroom to change. She came back out in shorts and a crop top. "Sorry." She said.
"No problems. None." I said. She took the fabric and wrapped it around her arm. "Luckily this fabric is expandable. I'm gonna need it." Julia said. "This can work."

I got to work on the suit. Taking measurements on Julia's body and then stitching fabrics together. Julia played Billie Eilish's "bury a friend" on her phone for background music while she practiced her power more. She shot webs at items such as her TV remote, her shoes that I had to work on to match the suit, and occasionally at me. I finally had the suit done. It took the rest of the day. It was evening now. Julia put it on and dropped from her web, hanging upside down. She gave me a kiss upside down. This kiss was kind of weird, but it was fun to do. Then there was a knock on our door. "Who's that?" I asked.
"Wait." Julia said. She flipped onto her feet. She went to the door. "I got a sense." She opened the door to her house and threw a punch. I heard a deep grunt and the door closed. "Backdoor! Lets go!" She said.
"What? Whats going on?" I asked.
"Ezekiel's here. Why didn't Cassie-" My phone rang, interrupting Julia. It was Cassie. "Answer while we're swinging." She said. We went out her back door and I grabbed her body. She started swinging and I answered the phone. "Hello?" I asked.
"Y/n, Julia, I saw a vision. Ezekiel's on his way! You have to get out of there!" Cassie told me.
"You're a bit late! Julia just punched him and we're on our way to you!" I told her.
"No, you can't. I'm driving to your old apartment. Go there!" Cassie said.
"Okay, we're going." I told her. I hang up my phone. "Julia, head to my apartment! Cassie wants us there!" I said.
"Okay, we'll make a turn!" She said. Before she did, I saw someone swinging behind us. It was Ezekiel. "Julia! Don't look now, but he's after us!" I told her.
"What?" She asked. "Shit, we gotta lose him!" Julia dropped down between two buildings in an alley. Julia was wearing a black suit so he'd be able to lose us, but his suit is dark too, meaning we can lose track of him. After we exited the alley, we went back up. We saw he was ahead of him. "Try webbing his hands! Maybe we can make him fall!" I told Julia.
"Hang on tight!" She said. She let go of me and I hugged her tightly. She kept swinging and shooting webs at him. "Help!" I yelled, almost about to slip. She grabbed me again. She webbed Ezekiel and hit him in the back of the head. When he was distracted, Julia webbed his hand to his web. When we swung by him, I kicked him in the face. He fell from his web. "We lost him for sure." Julia said.
"To my apartment. I doubt he's done yet." I said as we swung to my apartment.