Fight For Life

We arrived to the apartment roof. "Think she'll make it?" Julia asked.
"Maybe she can ask someone for help up here." I said. Then a door opened and she ran to us. "Cassie!" I said.
"Where is he?" She asked.
"We webbed him and he fell." Julia said.
"He fell from his web? In the air?" Cassie asked. "Is he still after you?" I was about to respond, but i got kicked in the face. "Y/n!" Julia exclaimed. Ezekiel dropped in front of us in his full costume. "You couldn't just leave it alone, could you?" He asked. "Where's Julia?"
"Right here!" She punched him in the face. Cassie ran to help. He kicked Cassie away. I jumped up and blocked a punch from him. Me and Julia both punched him. He grabbed me by the neck. Julia started webbing up his body. "You don't understand my cause." Ezekiel told us. She grabbed his body and uppercutted him. He broke himself out of the web and groaned. Ezekiel webbed Julia. Cassie grabbed his mouth and tried to flip him over her shoulders. She flipped him and I kicked him in the ribs. He landed on the ground and groaned loud. Me, Cassie, and Julia approached him. He rose up from the ground. He took off his mask. "You think you're tough? You have nothing against me." He told us.
"I know your cause." Cassie said. "You want a woman here dead. But somehow you knew we would try to stop you, so you came to kill us."
"Well...thats correct." Ezekiel said. "I won't give up." He put his mask back on and punched Cassie in the eye, then kicked Julia down. She webbed his arm, but he broke the web. He looked at me. He webbed both my hands and tried pulling me at him. I used my webbed hands to fight back. I quickly broke out of the web. He went to punch me. "Left!" Julia said. I grabbed his left hand. I went to punch back. He blocked me and pushed me backwards over the roof's edge. I still had a hand on him so I pulled him down with me. I landed on a balcony, and Ezekiel landed back first on the balcony railing. He slid backwards off the balcony and fell into the bushes after hitting his eye on another railing. Julia dropped down with Cassie. "Are you okay?" Julia asked as she went on her knees and hugged me.
"Yeah, yeah I'm okay." I said as I hugged her.
"Shit...I did NOT see that happening." Cassie told us.
"What did you see?" I asked.
"We changed what it was. That's what matters." She said. Then i noticed her eye. "Your face." I said.
"It's just a black eye. I'll be fine." She told us.
"We need to check his body." Julia said.

Julia helped me and Cassie down, then got herself down in her upside down ballet like way. I looked around and I saw his body. "Cassie, wanna come check him out?" I asked. Cassie checked his pulse then checked his body. She then looked up. "Well, if his snapped back didn't kill him, the drop did. If the drop didn't kill him, then internal bleeding and inability to properly breathe did." She said. "He's dead."
"Whoever we saved, it was worth it." I told them.
"Y/n, with me. Cassie, head back home. If the police figure out it was us, we tell them what happened. It was a freak accident." Julia said. "Can you keep that secret as a para-"
"Yes." Cassie said. "Yes."