First Night with Julia

I was laying on Julia's couch. Waiting for her to get out of the shower. I was staring at the ceiling. Then the door opened. She was wearing a purple crop top and white shorts. "Oh, you're out." I said.
"Did I wake you?" Julia asked.
"No. I was just lying down, getting used to it."
"'Getting used to it'? I'm not making you sleep out here, my bed is big enough for two people." Julia told me. I didn't say anything. I was just happy she let me. "No objections? Good." She said.
"Maybe we could test your reflexes again?" I asked her. She smiled. "Come at me."
I got up and threw a weak punch. She stepped out of the way. "Don't give me that, actually try." Julia taunted. I actually punched and she dodged again. She threw a punch back. I went down. I was tricking her, she didn't hurt me. "Y/n?" She asked. I threw back, hitting her shoulder. "Got ya." I said. She and I got into a mini fist fight that lead to her grabbing my hands. We both laughed. I tried pulling my hands back but i couldn't. She wasn't letting go. "Uhh...i guess i don't wanna let go." She laughed. She pulled her hands back and finally let go. Then she turned. She ran up a wall and jumped onto me. We both hit the couch. "Damn, you're full of surprises." I said.
"It takes a a surprising person to know one." She said. "That was a little fun. I guess we got some training in just in case." Julia said.
"Well...wanna go to bed now?" I asked.

This is really fucking awkward. We were both lying in bed, awake. "Have anything planned?" I asked her.
"When?"
"Tomorrow." I clarified.
"Nope." She told me. We both rolled to face each other. "Aren't you worried?" Julia asked. "Ezekiel might be trying to kill you. And me. How are you not freaking out?"
"I feel safer here. And we can look out for each other." I said. We both scooted closer to each other. Julia closed her eyes. I did the same. I felt her breathing get closer. Then our lips connected. We pulled away after a few seconds. "I think I love you." I said.
"I know you love me. I love you too." Julia said. I wrapped my arms around her waist. My face heated up as our bodies came together. "Think Cassie will be jealous?" Julia asked.
"I'm sure she'll be happy for us." I told her. Me and Julia kissed again. "Goodnight." Julia said.
"Goodnight, love." I said with a smile.