In The Back

I was back at work the next day, not giving a care about my side. I just put some ice on it. It was the afternoon. The door opened and I saw Cassandra walk in. "Cassie, you're back." I said as she came to the counter.
"Hey, Y/n. So i gotta talk with you in private." She said.
"Head around back." I whispered. She nodded. "Thanks for the tip, Cassandra." I said in a normal voice. She nodded and left. I waited a few seconds and then went out the back exit. Thankfully someone else was here today to cover. He asked what it was, and I told them a lie about a cat with a broken leg. I walked around the corner and saw Cassie with another woman. The woman was in blue pants, a black shirt, had bright orange hair and green eyes. "Y/n, this is Julia Carpenter." Cassandra said.
"Uh, hi." I said.
"Hi there." She said waving. I felt my heart skip a beat. I felt weird. "Uhh, we could have spoke inside. Now i look suspicious." I said.
"Let's go then." Julia said. "I'm hungry anyway."

We went back inside and I brought the girls waffles. I took a seat across from them. "So whats going on, Cassie?" I asked.
"Yesterday, before I resuscitated you with CPR-"
"Wait, what?" Julia asked.
"Uhh...he got in an accident yesterday." Cassie told her. Julia looked at me. "You poor thing. Are you okay?" She asked.
"I am fine, thank you Julia. I got bruised, but not severely hurt." I told her.
"I-I have some Arnicare ointment cream at my place that should help." Julia said.
"Uhh...thanks." I told her with a smile
"Like I was saying," Cassie started, "he got in an accident, but when I got to him, i saw that I would be able to save him. Like, in a vision that played in my mind."
"What?"
"Yeah, apparently she saved my life too." Julia added.
"Well... so you can see the future. Can you alter it, or can you just see it?" I asked.
"I don't know, i never tried to change it. But apparently i have clairvoyance, the power to...well, do that." Cassandra said.
"Where did this power come from? Did you get injected with something?" Julia asked. Cassandra starts talking, but i just got locked onto Julia. She was so pretty. I could almost see my reflection in her jade eyes. Then she looked at me. "Hey." Julia said. I snapped out of it. "Yeah?" I asked.
"Do you remember what the man that hit you looked like?"
"Uhh...black hair, facial hair i think...full mustache and beard. Wait, didn't you see him in your vision?" I asked.
"No, i only saw myself reviving you." She told me.
"Hmm..." I said. "Maybe he lives in the city. I'll see if I can figure out who he is."
"Any information you have, tell me okay?" Julia said as she grabbed my hand and gave me her phone number. I nodded and smiled.

Not sponsored by Arnicare.