Collide and Clash

The two of us were outside Julia's place. "Let's go to Cassie."
"Grab my hand." Julia said. I grabbed her hand. She wrapped her arm around me and shot her web at a building. She pulled herself up it and we started swinging. Holy shit, this was fun! She was a little sloppy with her swings, but it was fun! The wind blowing in my hair and face felt so cool. All i had to do was not- "SHIT!" I screamed.
"What's going on?" Julia asked.
"I looked down! This is terrifying now!" I said.
"We're almost there, just settle down." Julia said. I buried my face in her neck. Then we finally dropped. "Oh thank g-oh my god!" I said as I saw we landed on her roof. "Julia, what are we doing up here?"
"Surprising Cassie." Julia knocked on Cassie's window. She came to it. Julia dropped down on her web. "WHAT THE F-"
"Frightened ya?" Julia asked, cutting Cassie off. Cassie opened the window and Julia went in the room. I dropped down and crawled in too. "What was that?" Cassie asked.
"I have spider powers." Julia said. "I got bit by some spider before we met and the abilities have been showing up every night."
"Thats...crazy..." Cassie said. "Have you...nevermind."
"Tested them?" I finished for Cassie.
"Yeah, thats what i was gonna ask, but i just saw you hanging from a web."
"We practiced my reflexes a little last night. And then my webs this morning."
"It's not the strangest thing, Cassie. You can literally see the future." I told her.
"But where do the webs come from?" Cassie asked. Julia shot a web from her wrist and hit a window. "Does it only come out of your wrists? Or..."
"Just the wrists." Julia said. "Thank god. Imagine if it didn't. Like if it was like an actual spider and they came out of my butt."
"That would be terrifying." I said.
"Anyway, I saw another vision. Last night. We were talking with Ezekiel." Cassie told us.
"Were we forced there?" I asked.
"I don't think so."
"Wait Cassie. If you didn't see the person who was gonna attack Julia in your vision, how do you know it was Ezekiel?" I asked her.
"He's appearing in a black and red suit skin tight suit in my visions. It's...strange. I saw the suited man in Ezekiel's seat in my vision yesterday." Cassie told us. "What other connection could we make?"
"Okay, fair enough." I said.
"I just had an idea." Julia said. "Y/n, what if we make a skin tight black suit for me? I have spider powers. We can spy on Ezekiel." Julia said. She held my arm. "Y/n?"
"Yeah, i can make one." I said.
"Y/n, you don't have to." Cassie said.
"I know, but i want to. It could be fun. Plus the suit could be more safe than loose clothes." I reasoned. Cassie looked at the two of us. "Are you forcing him to do stuff for you?" Cassie asked.
"Where did you get that from?" Julia asked.
"Then let him go." Cassie told her. Wait...is she seeing things wrong? Does she think Julia's holding me hostage? Julia let go. Then Cassie tried punching her. Julia dodged it. "Cassie, what the hell?"
"I know you're working with Ezekiel, Julia." Cassie tried punching again. She missed. "Get out."
"Cassie, I'm not gonna fight you." Julia said. Cassie tried attacking again. Julia parried her punch and webbed her hand. "Cassie, calm down!" Julia said, webbing her arms up. Cassie was able to break free and tried punching her again. Julia grabbed Cassie's hands. I have to stop this before shit goes sideways. Julia pushed Cassie away. Cassie went for a punch. I grabbed her and pushed her back. I did the only thing that came to mind. I grabbed Julia and kissed her. We turned around and looked at Cassie. "Well shit. Uhh... okay then." Cassandra said. "Uhh, go ahead and make your suit." She said.