𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄.. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃.

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧

it's been officially a week since I've lost y/n.

since I've heard her laugh,
since I've saw her cry,
since I've heard her tell me she loves me,
since I've ever saw her alive.

I've been slumped ever since.

annabeth tried to get me out of my depression circle, but it wasn't working much.

basically, Luke killed her.

he had gone completely psycho, and in the woods he killed her.

with the blood on his hands,
with her face forever being a memory.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"Luke, please, you don't have to do this" I pleaded with tears streaming down my face as y/n was held with the sword against her throat.

I couldn't do anything, luke is more trained and skilled then I'll ever be.

"I don't? I DONT?" he asks, as he once again presses the sword against her throat.

she winces in pain as her eyes close.

"just take me! why her? what did she do?" I question as I'm now full on bawling, clenching my fist.

no ones ever saw me cry before. this was new.

"I would rather you live through the pain than end it. it's what I have to do." after he says that, he takes the sword and glides it harshly against the soft skin on her neck, and drops her to the ground.

the blood that was on the sword from the deep cut, had now dripped down onto Luke's hand as his face rolled up in disgust.

"no one's ever gonna believe you if you tell them it was me.. from as far as they know, you're the only one here." Luke says as he now runs toward the barrier, leaving a mark after his dramatic exit.

I drop down next to her, and gently place her head in my arms.

she's going in and out of consciousness as her eyes close and open every 20 seconds.

"y/n.. y/n please, I need you. don't leave me." I say as tears fall onto her now, pale face.

"Percy," she says tiredly, "I love you.. I hope you know that."

"y/n don't do that.. we're not saying goodbye. not yet. we were supposed to grow old together. remember?" I say, as her blood now soaks my hands.

she nods, and then her body goes fully stiff and her eyes close, she, going into a deep slumber.

forever.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

everything after that was history.. I'll never forget how careless Luke looked in that moment.

that person who welcomed me here, also made me want to be unwelcomed.

made me want to crawl into a hole and die.

I hear a soft knock from outside of my cabin, "come in."

the person comes in, and reveals themselves.

it's Grover.

"hey Percy, how are you holding up?" he says as he walks over to my bed, sitting down in the corner of it.

"i just miss her." I tell him as he examines my face.

"Percy.. you're really pale and you look really sick. have you eaten?" he asks me.

after I don't answer, he sighs.

"we all miss her. I'm sorry you had to witness that, percy.. she was your first love. and I know." Grover says as he now stands up and leaves, shutting the door behind him.

he was right.

she was my first love.

but now she's 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.. 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝.

𝟓𝟔𝟓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 !!