𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 . | 𝐏.𝐉

PERCY JACKSON POV::

me, y/n, annabeth and Grover are currently sitting on a bus , arguing about who should stay in and who should go out.

"okay, me and y/n are gonna go get us some snacks." annabeth says as she and y/n stand up. obviously, to get out of the bus.

"I'll come with you" I say, tired of sitting down on the uncomfortable bus chair. getting ready to stand up, I get up only to be rudely interrupted by annabeths voice.

"no. you'll stay right there." she tells me, making me sit back down.

"why? it smells terrible back here." I retort , the stench very much strong enough to get on my clothes, making me stink.

"monsters can't smell you through that," y/n starts as she looks towards the back of the bus, "so that's where we want you." she finishes with a blank expression on her face.

honestly, I'd be lying if I said she wasn't pretty. even when always giving me that blank expression, or half the time only giving me the tiniest of smiles. but I guess, being the sister of annabeth chase makes you be almost exactly like her.

annabeths the same, holding a blank or unbothered expression for an ungodly amount of time.

"I wanna vote." I say as I sit back in my chair, making one of y/ns eyebrows raise. "who thinks that we should all go get to breathe fresh air and buy our own snacks."

"there's no voting." annabeth says as she looks at me, "chips and sodas okay for you guys?" y/n says with a sarcastic smile.

"I don't think that you should just get to decide we don't vote." I say as my eyes snap between annabeth, and y/n. secretly taking in all of her features.

"I'm sorry to hear that." annabeth replies back to me.

"okay.. I wanna vote on whether you get to decide we don't vote." I say as I look at her with a certain expression on my face.

"Grover please.. can you help your .." y/n starts, but then gets interrupted by Grover's clapping.

"friend?.." she finishes, but Grover starts talking right after,
"I really don't wanna be a tiebreaker.. I have a better idea." he says with a small nod, looking toward me.

he then starts clapping a little faster, "oh golly, the roads getting bumpy cause I got me some friends who just can't get along. oh, dear! when the teams getting grumpy.. the trick to getting through it, is singing this song." he sings, but I then cut him off.

"dude what are you doing?" I ask as Grover's eyes snap between me, y/n and annabeth.

"it's the consensus song," he starts as me, annabeth and y/n all look at each other, sharing confused looks. "verse two encourages us to say nice things about each other.. you get a few rounds in and you'd be amazed at how disagreements just kind of.." Grover trails off as he looks at annabeths confused state, maybe finally getting it.

"..fade away." he finishes as he stops talking altogether.

after a few seconds of silence, annabeth speaks up.
"chips and sodas okay for you guys?"

at this, I reply "whatever" while Grover says "yes, please."

Y/N CHASE POV ::

when me and annabeth walk into the store, we look at all the many choices.

see, we did say JUST chips and sodas but.. it's kinda hard to resist.

we walk into an isle, grabbing everything our hands could fit.