𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Walker goes live on instagram and answer questions asked by fans.

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥

I'm bored .. like, out of my mind bored.

y/ns been over for maybe 3 hours and told me she was tired before she even got here.

but me being the person I am, invited her over because even if she was just sleeping I still enjoyed her company.

it's almost like not talking while being near each other. like sitting in a comfortable silence and not an awkward one.

but since I was bored I averted to one of the things that could possibly cure my boredness

live.

i grabbed my phone, unlocking it and going into the instagram live. i then pressed the red button and it started airing.

maybe 5 seconds in, there was already 500 people in the live and the comments fled with questions.

"when is the official release date for pjo?"

"I joined early, can I get a hi?"

"your hair looks amazing I just wanna touch it."

but there was one question that I just somehow couldn't get my eyes off of.

"y/s/nscobell: are you and y/n dating?"

if the username wasn't enough of an eye catcher, I don't know what would be.

ignoring that question, I simply answered the first one I seen.

"the release date of Percy Jackson isn't official yet, so I don't know. neither does Leah, Aryan or the rest of the cast so" I said as I shrugged.

I then heard slight mumbled coming from y/n. it made no sense. it was almost like "ahhbababaah" whatever that means.

reading the next question, it said:

pjandtheolympianss: are you and Leah a thing?

I coughed at this, and answered with "no. me and Leah are just close friends which is kinda needed if we're gonna play Percy and Annabeth."

y/s/nscobell: wait, is that y/n in the back?

quickly moving my head back, eager to see what this person was talking about, I seen y/n with her head slightly lifted, looking around in maybe confusion?

I turned my attention back to the phone and shook my head, once again, ignoring the question.

I heard slight movement from behind me and saw y/n standing up, scratched her head as her eyes were slightly closed.

walkerschoolsbells: yup, that's y/n

pjandtheolympianss: wait, I kinda ship it..

groversnumber1fan: when is it my turn

I heard a groggy "hi Walker" from y/n as she walked to the door, maybe to use the restroom.

"hi y/n" i said with a small smile on my face.

theschoolisbelling: awh he's smilinggg

walkeriswalking: I want what they have 🙁

staring at my phone in embarrassment, I quickly grabbed it and said a bye to the live and ended it.

well.

NOE SPEAKS

idek what to post 😣.

WORD COUNT: 430