𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄

𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 (𝐟𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧) • 𝐆-𝐄𝐀𝐙𝐘

"𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞."

...

percy jackson

by now, it was my third day at camp half blood and I've almost known the names of everyone who'd be some help here.

there was luke, probably one of the first people to befriend me here.

and then Luke told me about annabeth.

there was also Clarisse and her friends.. but I don't necessarily think I like them.

but there was this one girl, I never knew the name of. she had y/e/c eyes, and y/h/c hair. no one ever really mentioned her. but she seemed to know her stuff.

now, not to seem like a stalker or anything but from what I've noticed, she talks to very few people.

sometimes I'd even catch her looking my way, not sure why though.

shes the daughter of Aphrodite, cabin 10. I see why, she's really pretty.

but anyway, we were playing capture the flag. and I was on the same team as Luke, annabeth , and the girl I still have yet to know the name of.

but since we're on the same team, I might take this as my chance to talk to her.

I was walking with annabeth, and the girl was right behind her. from me observing, they were friends.

"hey", annabeth started, tapping the other girls arm, "stay with him, I have to go do something."

"okay." I heard her say, and then annabeth walked off.

the girl then started walking a tad bit ahead of me, but since we were alone now, I took it as my chance to ask what her name was.

"hey," I said as I stumbled behind her, earning a silent 'hm' from her, "what's your name?" I ask.

but after my stumbling and asking my question, I fall on my knees, making her turn to look at me.

I was expecting even just the littlest bit of help but she just stared at me, waiting for me to get up.

I stand up, and then sarcastically say "thanks for helping me."

she shrugs her shoulders, and continues walking away.

"what's your name?" I ask again.

at this, she turns around and looks at me, "what's yours?"

"Percy." I reply.

"oh, nice name." she says as she turns back around, and keeps walking.

wow, I guess she just wasn't gonna tell me her name.

I genuinely, give up. I guess it's better if I just don't know?

...
TIMESKIP

after my fight with Clarrise, the girl with no name walks over to me and claps slowly.

"did well for your first time." she says as she stares at me.

"yeah, no thanks to you." I grumble as I stand up from the ground.

everyone on our team then starts yelling coming our way, holding the red flag which comes from the team clarrise and her goons come from.

assuming this means we won.

I then start to ramble to the girl in front of me, wondering why she didn't help at all.

she completely tunes me out, and just says "Percy I'm sorry"

before I could even react, I'm pushed into the water.

"what is wrong with you?" I ask her loudly, and she still tunes me out and stares at me.

making me wonder, I look at my body, the pain on me no longer hurting as my wounds were disappearing.

I look up to her, and she holds a small smile on her face.

I look above me, seeing a blue trident above my head.

"PERCY JACKSON, SON OF POSEIDON."

I'm genuinely confused, so I look at her wanting some type of help.

"you're claimed." she says as she still looks at me.

I walk out of the water towards her.

"I'm y/n, by the way."

...

640 WORDS !!