𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

(REQUESTED)

𝐲/𝐧 𝐲/𝐥/𝐧

I'm sitting on walkers bed currently, as he plays Fortnite with Brady.

not gonna lie, I'm bored. he's been playing for maybe 1 hour now.

I get up and walk over to walker, tapping his shoulder.

he turns around and looks at me, moving one of his headpieces to the side so he can hear me better.

"when are you done? I wanna watch a movie with you."

"give me like 10 more minutes." walker says as he turns back around, proceeding to his game.

I let out a sigh, and walk back to the bed, grabbing a pillow so that I could sit next to walker.

once I sat down next to him, I put my head on his shoulder, only for him to shrug me off.

I look at him in disbelief then I stand up, the pillow off of the floor to put it back on the bed.

I then lay down, "walker I'm just gonna go to sleep."

"uh huh"

....

TIMESKIP

walker scobell

I kinda feel bad for just shrugging y/n off earlier, all she wanted to do was watch a movie with me.

I turn around to be met with a sleeping y/n.

when did she fall asleep?

I turn back around, looking at the screen, "hey Brady, I'll hop on tomorrow."

I leave the game, then stand up out of my chair.

I walk over to y/n, "I'm sorry for ignoring you."

she opens the covers up, inviting me in.

I lay down next to her, her closing the covers wrapping me up in them like she was.

I lay down on my back, and she lays her head on my chest.

"it's okay." she mumbles.

291 WORDS

this one was short 😭