𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝟐.

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, leena finds out about walker and y/n a little while after Ryan does. and unsurprisingly, she's happy about it.

REQUESTED BY ::

- 𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥

as i walked into the kitchen, I also seen walker sitting there eating a bowl of cereal while texting someone on his phone.

"hey Walker." I said as I went into the refrigerator to get the milk, also wanting cereal.

"hey leena." he replied back, and just as he did we heard the doorbell go off.

"I'll go get it" he said as he stood up from the island and walked to the door.

I sat my bowl down on the counter and grabbed the cereal, pouring it into the bowl.

and out of my peripheral vision, I see a small pink heart inside of a blue message.

I normally wouldn't snoop, but I was being nosy and I just had to know who Walker sent this to.

so, i looked at the top of the name, and seen "THEE Y/N Y/L/N"

I gasped quietly, and I looked at the message that had the heart, and it read.

"love you 🩷"

I gasped even louder this time, and just in time, I seen walker and y/n walk through the door, hand in hand.

Walker quickly dropped her hand and they both moved their hands back to their sides. staring at me blankly.

I lightly smirked, and said, "my ship has sailed."

at this, they both questionly said "huh?"

"awh you guys are in loveee" i said, ignoring their question.

and that's when it hit them.

"you know?" y/n said with a questioned tone.

"YES. you both are the cutest and I've been shipping you both ever since The Adam Project. I obviously wasn't gonna say anything, but like .. I'm so happy you both are finally together. you both gave each other heart eyes and I'm so glad you guys are together." I said as I fake cried, "my babies are growing up"

at this, y/n smiled.

NOE SPEAKS

we love leena. (320 WORDS)