𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒, 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.

(REQUESTED)

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥

me and y/n sat at the table at the hotel, going through our scripts for the scenes we're gonna film today.

uncle Rick then walks over to us, "hey walker and y/n."

"yes?" me and y/n ask in sync, turning our gaze toward him.

"so, there will be an added scene into the scenes we're filming today. basically, Percy and y/c/n have to kiss." he says casually.

Leah and aryan look over to me, making mocking kissy faces.

I can feel my face turn red, but I try to hide it, "oh okay."

uncle Rick walks away, leaving a flustered me and a shocked y/n.

"well-" y/n starts, only to get cut off by Leah and Aryan.

"walker and y/n sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G,"

"no." I say as I shook my head, my lips forming a straight line.

"first comes the love, then comes the marriage-"

"hey guys stop." y/n says as she starts laughing, finding this amusing.

"then comes the baby in the baby carriage." leah and Aryan finishing singing in sync, with proud smiles on their faces.

"okay guys, what are we, 2nd graders?" I ask with an eye roll.

"okay persassy." y/n says as she silently laughs at the name she called me.

I playfully roll my eyes at her words as uncle Rick walks over to us with an updated script with the kiss.

"we start rolling in 25 minutes, I hope thats enough time for you guys to read your script and act it out together." he says as he once again, walks away.

Aryan and Leah rush to me and y/ns side, reading the script.

they then start mocking the words being said, but in a dramatic way, "oh, Percy, will you be my knight in shining armor?" Aryan mocks in my ear.

"yes I will my queen. muah muah muah." Leah says as she starts laughing hysterically.

"okay Leah it's really not that funny." I say as the top of my ears turn red from embarrassment.

"yeah guys it's not that funny." y/n agrees with me.

𝟐𝟔 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

we're now about to start filming, I was standing in my stop whereas y/n was standing right in front of me.

"okay we're about to start filming in 3,"

"𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒" Leah chants,

"2"

"𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄!" aryan finishes for leah.

"1"

the camera starts rolling and we get into action,

-

"y/c/n!" Percy says as he speed walks up to y/c/n, when finally reaching her he pulls her into a tight hug.

"Percy" she sobs into his shoulder.

they pull apart, resting their foreheads against each others.

"I thought I lost you." Percy's has silently as he closes his eyes, savoring the moment.

"you could never lose me even if you wanted to." y/c/n says as tears still drop from her eyes.

they slowly move into each other, their lips molding together forming a perfect kiss with salty tears.

....

"AND SCENE!"

"wooo!!" Aryan cheers as he claps with a smile on his face.

"that was so great." Leah says as she wipes imaginary tears.

"great. now it's time for walker and y/n."

538 WORDS !!