𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐃

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you and Walker get interviewed about the movie "The Adam Project" that you two worked together in, and played as each others love interest.

( y/n y/l/n pov )

today I was getting interviewed with Walker about The Adam Project. yes, I was nervous. not about the interview , but about the questions. it might get kinda scandalous and I, honestly, don't want that.

"y/n/n are you ready?" I heard my mom call from downstairs.

"yes ma! Im coming." I said as I grabbed the last few things I needed and rushed out of my room door, making sure to shut it behind me.

"you look nicee. impressing Walker I see." she said with a joking voice, along with a smirk on her face.

I quickly hid my face in embarrassment. "noo ma. it's not like that. I just have to look presentable."

"mhm. mk let's go." she said as she grabbed her keys and walked out. me, following hot on her trail, shut the door behind me after we left out.

as we sat in the car, I got a bunch of text from Walker.

walkie talkiee 🤸‍♀️

hi

hi

hi

hi

y/n/n

are you ignoring me?

hihi

PIPSQUEEK (you)

im not ignoring you walkie talkie.

what is it that you needed?

walkie talkiee 🤸‍♀️

Im nervous about the interview 😣.

hopefully the questions don't get too personal because .

PIPSQUEEK

Im nervous too.

you'd never know what grown ppl will say .

walkie talkiee 🤸‍♀️

true true.

alr pipsqueek. I'll ttyl?

PIPSQUEEK

okay walkie talkie ‼️.

𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

me and Walker sat opposite of each other as we waited for the interviewer to set the cameras up and start rolling.

just then, the guy slipped and fell on his behind.

"hee..HACHEW" Walker "sneezed" as he tried to cover up the almost laugh he had.

I just giggled. it was so funny how he was like "oh my goshuh"

Walker then gently hit my side telling me to stop.

but I just started laughing even more.

then, Walker joined in and the laughs got louder and louder.

but .. the laughing session was cut short.

the guy walked over and rolled his eyes at our foolish antics.

"all right and we're rolling in 3..2..1" the interviewer counted with his fingers.

"hi I'm y/n y/l/n and I play younger denver jackson in The Adam Project" I said as I looked over at Walker, him looking at me already.

"and I'm Walker scobell and I play younger Adam Reed in The Adam Project" Walker said as he turned his attention back to the cameras.

"and today we're answering you guys most asked questions!" me and Walker said at the same time.

"mk y/n you wanna pick from the deck?" Walker said as he looked at the 10 flash cards that sat in front of us.

"sureee" I said in a sing-songy voice.

I picked up the flash card, and it said ..

"was there any awkward tension between y/n and Walker when they first met." I read.

"well, no." I answered.

"when we met we just kinda" Walker snapped his fingers "clicked."

"yeah. Walker WAS actually very nice when we first met." I said as I emphasized the was.

"was?" Walker said, jokingly offended.

"whateverrr." he said with a small eye roll.

7 questions later. (I'm very lazy y'all.)

"okk we're down to the last 2 questions." I said as I picked up the flash card, reading it , it said ..

"with all the tension going on between Denver and Adam, did Walker and y/n catch any feelings within the filming of The Adam Project." I read aloud.

"uhhmmm" was all I could muster out.

jeez.

"well." me and Walker said at the same time.

"I mean- no?" Walker said. it kinda sounded like he was questioning what he was saying himself.

"yeah i agree. i don't think so." I said as I shook my head.

after that question, I could feel walkers eyes on me the very next one.

"okay and that is y/n and Walker signing off." me and Walker said as we threw the flash cards in the air and the camera stopped rolling.

2 minutes later.

as I was walking out of the building, I felt a hand gently hold mine.

"hey y/n , I have to tell you something.."

𝐍𝐎𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

to be continued 😛. — 676 WORDS