𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐓

(REQUESTED)

...

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥

today, I was inviting y/n on set.

Aryan, Leah, Charlie and Dior haven't met her yet, but from what I've told them they really seem to like her.

I heard a knock on my hotel door, and I looked through the peep hole to see y/n.

I opened the door and smiled at her, pulling her into a hug.

"you made it" I say as we pull away from the hug.

"of course I did! I got lost on the way to your room but that's fine!" she says as she smiles back at me.

she's gonna be staying for 3 days, so I grab her bags out of her hand and sit them in the closet of my room.

...

"are you ready to meet the cast?" I ask as we're now leaving the hotel room to go onto set.

"I mean.. what if they don't like me? what if they don't think I'm nice enough?" she starts to ramble, but I cut her off.

"they'll love you. trust" I reassure her, as I place a small kiss to her cheek. she smiles, and the elevator door opens.

"ladies first." she jokes as she gestures me inside.

I jokingly roll my eyes at her joke and step inside the elevator, her standing next to me as it closed.

it starts going down, and she gently grips my arm.

I don't know why, but she has a really big fear of elevators.

we finally reach the 1st floor, "I already ordered the uber, so it's waiting outside."

"okay." she nods as we walk to the door leading outside, and this time, I open the door.

"ladies first." I mock her previous words.

she gives me a hand motion, saying "talk to the hand."

I walk out behind her and spot the black car we're supposed to get in that will take us to set.

we walk up to it, and I open the door for her again, only this time I don't say anything and get in after her.

it's about a 25 minute drive to set, so I get comfortable as y/n lays her head on my shoulder.

25 MINUTES LATER

we finally get here and I open the door, stepping out first.

when y/n steps out, I grab her hand and help her out.

"okay so here's what we're gonna do, I'm gonna put you in the makeup room, just for now, and when we're finishes filming the first 2 scenes were filming, I'll come get you. okay?" I establish the plan with her as she nods almost after every sentence.

"okay." she says as she walks beside me, hand in hand, we go into the makeup room, and she sits on the couch that's in there as I sit on the chair and get my makeup done.

once I'm finished, she looks at me and lightly laughs. "you look like a pretty princess."

"wow, thank you!!" I sarcastically say as I'm about to leave and she gives me a thumbs up, telling me I'm gonna do fine.

i smile at her and leave, I go to set #3 and see Leah and Aryan there.

2 SCENES LATER

I tell Aryan and Leah that I'm gonna go do something, and I go to the makeup room to find y/n sitting there on her phone, laughing at random TikTok's.

"hey y/n, it's time." I smile at her as she looks at me and stands up, letting out a big sigh.

she walks up to me and grabs my hand, I squeeze it for reassurance telling her it's gonna be fine.

we walk back to set #3, and I open the door.

as soon as I open it, Leah gasps (as she's seen y/n before) and so does Aryan.

Leah runs up to y/n and gasps again, "you're even more prettier in person."

I can already feel y/n untense as she smiles at Leah and says "you're gorgeous."

Leah let's out a little squeal, "we're gonna be besties. let's go."

y/n is suddenly pulled away from my grasp, and her and Leah skip toward Dior.

Dior turns her head (probably from the noise) and her jaw drops too.

"you're walkers girlfriend? you're so pretty!" Dior says to y/n, going on the other side of her.

Dior and Leah are definitely a girls girl.

"hey! you guys just take my girlfriend?" I yell after them as they're now going further and further away.

"she likes us more anyway!"

760 WORDS !!

I haven't updated in a while 😞