THE PEACEFUL VIEW

Reyansh's pov:

"So yummy. I think I've fallen more for you baby." Kiara moaned like a seductress while taking another bite of those noodles.

While I closed my eyes and inhaled to keep myself in sanity.

Kiara Singhania is surely gonna be the death of me.

When I suggested she move in with me, I had in no state of my mind thought about the effects she has on me.
The things she could do to me, without even knowing.

And now, it feels too much. It's too much peaceful that I'm scared. Scared of getting attached to this peacefulness

Fuck! Not even one day of her being here and she is already messing up my mind.

"Baby?" She whispered while looking at me.

Fuck! This baby from her mouth is unknowingly doing something to me. And I don't even like these cringe shits.

"Yes?" I whispered while looking at her

"I was saying that as now we're done with our cooking and tasting segment, we can move to the next segment which is the Be honest with vogue." She whispered while signing me with her eyes that this part would be conducted by the managing team of Vogue and we need to be careful.

Well, we mean I.
But, hey I'm not that much of a bad actor.

Really?

Ok! I am.

"So, for this segment. Meera, the reporter of Vogue will be joining us to ask the questions." She said while joining the Zoom meeting where some girl named Meera was already present.

Here comes the tricky part because we can edit and manipulate the video anyhow we want but this interview thing remains with them. And no media in their right state of mind will stop controversies from happening.

"So, hello Mr.Kapoor and Ms.Singhania. It's so much pleasure to say that I'm interviewing the couple who has been the talk of the whole town from the moment they announced their relationship. Welcome to be honest with Vogue. So, I'll start with an easy question. Who was the one to approach first?"She asked while staring at us with starry eyes like we were telling her the path toward treasures.
I was going to answer her when my girlfriend said,

"Obviously, he did. He was insane over me. He still is. Isn't it, baby?" She said while looking at me with eyes full of mischief.

"Obviously. I'm." I said while giving her a tight-lippedd smile.

"Wohh! I can already feel the chemistry between you two. My god! Tell me about your love story. The whole world is desperate to know." Meera asked while looking at us for answers.

Fuck! We didn't discuss this.

I was going to make an excuse when the enchantress beside me stated,

"Well, the story isn't that impressive. The Mr. beside me was and still is insane over me. And he didn't like that fact. So, to prove his heart wrong he tried his best to hate me. But well, as we all know no one can win over heart. So, yeah here we're." She said while intertwining her cold hands with mine and all I could feel was my racing heart.

Fuck! This answer wasn't supposed to feel so right! Was it?

"Wow. That's such a wonderful story." Meera said with starry eyes.

"So, who's the better at cooking between you both?" Meera asked.
"Well, it was too obvious in the video. He is." My enchantress answered.

The whole interview thing lasted for more than 10 mins reminding me why I hate them! A total waste of time.

"Thank you for the interview, Ms.Singhania and Mr.Kapoor." Meera said while disconnecting the meeting when my enchantress leaned in keeping her head on the sofa we were sitting on with closed eyes.

Peaceful! That's what the view in front of me looked like.

I stared at her enchanting face. The flawless skin with beautiful and long eyelashes. And that mole above her lips tempted me to devore them.
She looked just like a fine piece of art. The definition of perfection.

How can someone look so peaceful without even doing anything? She is-

"Are you done staring, Kappor? Or you still need time." She said with her eyes still closed.

Fuck!

"I was not staring." I said while coughing awkwardly.

Technically, I wasn't staring. I was just-
Fuck! Why are there no excuses?

"Well, whatever. I'm going back to my room. Don't forget that we've to click one pic at night to post." She said while opening her eyes and making her way towards her room.

I released my breath which I was holding since she caught me staring.
At that time, I felt fear. Fear of acknowledging the peacefulness I felt while just looking at her.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Liked by Amy_Rathore, Shanaya'Oberoi, and 2,392,785

Singhaniakia021: Cooking isn't my type, but he surely is❤️!! @ReyKappor.

Comments:

Amy_Rathore: Bitch calling me single in 100+ languages. 😪

Shanaya'Oberoi: Couple goals😍

Ayush☆Malhotra: Walk him like a dog. Sis. Walk him like a dog. I am just singing a song, @ReyKappor. I'm not indicating anything.

Anonymous: OMG!! He's so hot fr!!

Anonymous: I just love them.

Anonymous: The vlog was awesome. The way he did not let her do anything. And gave her the princess treatment. Fuck!

Anonymous: Their love story is so fictional. And I love them sm!!

Anonymous: He's seriously raising our standards, gurlss!!