THE SUCCESS PARTY

Kiara's pov:

There was no doubt when I said having Shravs was going to be one of the best deals in my life. Now, Shravs has created history by achieving such a huge amount of success in such a short span of time. It has become the fashion trend not only among the youth but the peoples of every generation. And it had successfully shutted every bloody misogynist's mouth who ever thought of doubting me which is the main reason behind me throwing this damn success party. I want all of them to see what a fragile girl can do if she wants to.

Well, this time I had invited someone else too. Mr.Reyansh Kapoor. Actually it was not in the plan either. Believe me I don't even want him here.
(I know I'm lying).
But I don't know why, but some tiny winy part of mine wants to celebrate this success with him. I know I'm going crazy but let it be.
It's a way of me saying thank you to him for saving my life that night.

"So, everything ready?" Shanaya asked me while looking around.
She is looking pretty with her white strapless one shoulder evening gown which has a slit while I'm wearing a black strapless ball gown.
She and I bonded really nicely. And apart from business, we can say we're each other's friends, besties maybe.
"Yay! I assume it is. And as always you look nice, Shanaya baby. " I said while looking at her with adoration.
"Thank you Aru. You also look stunning. " She said while smiling.
"Thank you, designer ma'am. So shall we go? I think everyone must've arrived." I said while looking at the time in my phone.
"Yup. Let's go, CEO ma'am. " She said while smiling.

When we entered the hall, all of the men present there started looking at us with lust full in their eyes.
Typical Mens!
I didn't seem to care about anyone's stare except one. Reyansh Kapoor. He wasn't looking at me with lust. It was something else. Something I don't know. Something like lo-

Suddenly the light was gone.
What the hell?

I was about to call the security to see why the light is gone when I heard the voice of someone who is haunting me from 6 fucking year from my back near my ear.

No. No. He can't be here. He was in jail.

"I hope you've been nice till I was gone, my little girl. I am back this time. And trust me, this time I'll take my revenge very sweetly. But it'll take some time,okay? So till then enjoy as much as you can. Because after that there'll be nothing to enjoy about in your life. Because I'll snatch everything from you. Everything. Your pride, your business, your family, your loved ones, everyone. Just like you snatched everything from me by sending me to jail. Your time starts now, my little girl. Tic. Tic. Tic" He was saying when his voice suddenly started drifting.

I feel like I can't breathe. I need some air. He is here. I need to go out, I can't break infront of everyone.

"I have some important work so I am going, Shanaya. Please handle this." I said and leaved that place without waiting for her reply.

Why my life has to be so messed up? When I thought everything was fine, god has to send that person again into my life.

I made my way towards my car and started driving it in the highest speed. Hoping I can die peacefully. No, I can't. Obviously I can't. I've to pay for my all sins. I can't run away as much as I try. My past will always find me and haunt me. I am no saint. He is not the only one who is responsible for that night. If only I could have done something instead of standing there in silence.

I didn't even realise when I was crying. It's all my fault.
I was busy crying when I heard my phone ringing. I wasn't planning to pick it up. But I don't know what got into me, and I picked it up.

"Stop driving so fast, my enchantress. You'll miss seeing me get the deal with Khannas for which you're working hard." Out of everyone I didn't expect him to call me.
And how in the hell did he find me? It was dark. And I doubt anyone seeing me going out.

"You aren't getting the deal, Kappor. And how did you find me?" I tried to ask in my normal voice while slowing down my driving speed.
"Stop the car." I stopped my car in the corner of the road because of his voice. I don't know it was something in his voice, which made me stop the car. It was something dangerous like he exactly get what I'm feeling right now and desperately want to kill the person behind my misery.

There was a sudden knock on my window which made me stop thinking about his voice. I wiped my tears. And opened the window to look at him. He was wearing a black shirt and black tuxedo with his first two buttons undone and giving a glimpse of his chest. He looks damn good. He leaned down and looked at me while asking,

"Were you crying, my enchantress?" He asked in such a softness in his voice that I almost melted.

"No. I wasn't." I said instantly while looking into his hazel eyes.
I think I did wrong by looking into his eyes. Because now all I want to do is cry badly while hugging him.

Stop it, Kiara. Stop behaving like this.

"Come out." He said and moved away from my car and stood outside while folding his hand and looking at me waiting for me to come out.
I don't even understand what I'm doing. I didn't even want to go out to him. But I don't even know when my hand opened the gate of my car and when I went outside standing near him while looking down.
"Look at me." He said while lifting my chin softly and making me look at him.
"Tell me what I can do to stop you from crying?" He asked while looking into my eyes with so much sincerity like he wants to make me forgot that bloody reason which is making me a mess.

That's what I needed right now. Not someone to ask me what happened. Someone to make me forgot everything. I don't want to remember that horrible night neither I want to think about him. He can't do anything to me. I am stronger this time. I need to forgot this. I need to forgot him. And the only way I can forgot it is getting drunk.

"Go to the club with me. Have drinks with me." I asked him while looking into his eyes.

I don't fucking care if we're rival. We can go back to biting each other tomorrow. But for today I need him to be there with me.

He feels like the peace in my chaotic life.

Hey readers..
Hope you liked the chapter. Sorry for the short update.
Thank you for reading.
Love you..