IDEA

A bit of flashback if you had forgotten about our Kiara and Reyansh!!

FLASHBACK:

So, Kiara and Reyansh are business rivals. Rivals who can't resist each other but also can't be with each other. So, when they both kiss each other while drunk in a club and the pic goes viral, they're forced to date each other to save their reputation.
In the previous chapter, we saw how some people were still doubting their relationship. So, to prove them wrong, they both decided to move in together!

Now, from there, the story continues!

Kiara's pov:

"So, this is your plan?" He asked in a doubtful voice while raising his eyebrows, to which I replied to him with a stubborn nod.

Asshole! Can't even come with a plan and now doubt my plan.

"I don't think it'll work. It's stupid and a waste of time and energy both." He shrugged while leaning back to his chair so casually like he didn't just call my plan stupid.

"Stupid? My plan isn't Stupid, it's you who is stupid." I said while showing him my index finger and narrowing my eyes.

Jerk

"It's stupid. We can just simply go on with our daily routines, and soon, those rubbish media will also stop posting these rubbish things." He said while holding my index finger and keeping it back on the table.

"This wasn't the thing we agreed on. How in the hell do you think I am going to make those money hungry mosquitoes on my board to have patience." I said while folding my hands in front of my chest and glaring at him.

So, in case you're wondering what the problem is? The problem is no one other than my one and only fake boyfriend. First, he tells me to shift so that we can show everyone how serious we're. Then, he himself only rejected the best idea I gave him to publicise our relationship.

So the idea basically is to post a daily routine vlog on vogue, which isn't even that much difficult. But this asshole boyfriend of mine is hell-bent on not agreeing to anything I say.

First, he disagreed when I suggested him moving into my apartment, and now, when I suggest to him, we can post a vlog to publicise our relationship. He said no to that also.

"But because of your stupid board members, I can't let anyone invade my already invaded privacy." Is this bitch even serious?

"Aren't we already in each other's personal space more than enough? Our whole imaginary love life is blasting in the loudspeakers of every goddamn news channel. What's left?" I asked while rolling my eyes at his attitude.

I'm not invading his privacy, he was the one who told me to shift. Bloody asshole.

"Ok, fine. I agree with your plan. But what if it flops and we get caught? Who's gonna be answerable after that? Also not to mention why in the hell would someone like watching someone brushing, eating which is nothing special. People nowadays are not that free and stupid." Thank god! Kappor's are not into entertainment fields because if they were I'm pretty sure their current CEO must've dommed the whole business.

"I was right. My plan isn't stupid it's you who is stupid. Do you even know anything about the entertainment industry, huh? And about people no matter how busy they're, they love to have an insight on other people's lives. It doesn't matter if they are only brushing their teeths. They love to see what a celebrity does,what they eat, what they wear, how they talk, everything. So, don't give me stupid excuses. Just answer my question. Are you doing it or not?" I asked him while not giving any room for discussion.